|Cooldown||(GCD 1 sec)|
Requires Melee Weapon
- Subtlety abilities
- Can be used as an opening attack.
- Unlike , , and , damage done does not wake target. That's because this is a true stun and not a "CC" effect.
- Cheap Shot is seen as a crucial Stun Lock ability. Using makes it possible to use Cheap Shot twice in one fight.
- To get full use after vanishing, make sure you Cheap Shot as soon as possible since your opponent will see you if you are still in point blank range; note this is possible even with periodic damage if timed correctly.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Now shares a diminishing return with Pounce (druid).
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): This ability no longer has diminishing returns against anything other than itself.
- Patch 1.4.0 (2005-05-05): Fixed a bug where combo points were not always being applied to the target when using Cheap Shot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.