|Casting time||Instant cast|
Chakra: Serenity is a priest ability learned at level 56 for those with the Holy specialization. This confers various boons to the priest, including:
- causes single-target healing spells to refresh the duration of on the target
- transforms into Holy Word: Serenity (see infobox)
- Core abilities
- Holy abilities
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Chakra: Serenity no longer increases healing of single-target spells.
- Patch 5.4.0 (10-Sep-2013): Fixed an issue where Chakra: Serenity was not increasing the critical effect chance of Cascade, Divine Star, and Halo.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Chakras now persist through death and zoning.; Chakra: Serenity now increases single target healing by 25%, up from 15%.
- Patch 4.1.0 (26-Apr-2011): Chakra now lasts until canceled, up from 1 minute.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Chakra states now last 1 minute, up from 30 seconds.; Binding Heal and Holy Word: Serenity now refresh the duration of Renew on the target, in addition to the other direct heals.; Binding Heal, Flash Heal, and Greater Heal can now trigger Chakra: Serenity.; Holy Word: Serenity now correctly grants healing spells cast by the priest an extra 25% chance to critically hit.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.