Celestial Steed summons a Celestial Steed, which serves both as a flying mount in Outland and Northrend, and a ground mount in Azeroth. Freshly born from the Twisting Nether, this supernatural warhorse takes flight with wings of pure elemental stardust.
- Available only to players on realms located in North America, Europe, and Korea.
- Players who purchase it receive a code similar to that of the loot cards. When you enter the code in your account all characters are mailed a copy of this pet, as well as any future characters you create.
- Unlike other mounts that scale to your riding skill, if your character owns any 310% speed mount then the Celestial Steed will also move at 310% speed. The Steed does not however give a swim speed bonus to characters that also have a .
- As of the date of release, those using old graphics cards or using fixedFunction will see odd graphics on the model for this mount.
- Celestial Steed should be an Ulduar version of the undead horse Invincible,obtained when defeating the Lich King on heroic difficulty in 25-player mode only.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): No longer requires to remount to enable flying when riding out of a no-fly zone.
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Added.