Celestial Steed summons a Celestial Steed, which serves both as a flying mount in Outland and Northrend, and a ground mount in Azeroth. Freshly born from the Twisting Nether, this supernatural warhorse takes flight with wings of pure elemental stardust.
- Available only to players on realms located in North America, Europe, and Korea.
- Players who purchase it receive a code similar to that of the loot cards. When you enter the code in your account all characters are mailed a copy of this pet, as well as any future characters you create.
- Unlike other mounts that scale to your riding skill, if your character owns any 310% speed mount then the Celestial Steed will also move at 310% speed. The Steed does not however give a swim speed bonus to characters that also have a .
- Though the mount is adjusted to your riding skill and location, it only does so when you mount up. For instance, if you mount up in Dalaran, you will have a non-flying mount. If you then ride into Krasus' Landing it will not automatically turn into a flying mount. To fly, you will need to dismount and mount up again, just like in sHallow's End. This also means that the Steed may not be summoned while swimming in a flying zone, since in such a zone it is a flying mount.
- As of the date of release, those using old graphics cards or using fixedFunction will see odd graphics on the model for this mount.
- It is popular among Twilight Fans
Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Undocumented Added.