Careful Aim is a passive hunter ability learned at level 20 for hunters who have chosen the Marksmanship specialization. It increases the critical strike chance of several abilities against targets who are above 80% health.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.1.0 (24-Feb-2015): Careful Aim now increases critical strike chance of Steady Shot, Focusing Shot, and Aimed Shot by 50% (down from 60%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Careful Aim now also provides its effect against all targets when Rapid Fire is active, and increases critical strike chance by 60% (down from 75%).
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Careful Aim now increases the critical strike chance of Steady Shot and Aimed Shot by 75% on targets who are above 80% health, down from 90%.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Careful Aim now grants additional critical strike chance against targets over 90% health, up from 80% health.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Previously increased ranged attack power by 15/30/45% of your total intellect, and was in the seventh tier of Marksmanship talents, requiring 30 points in the tree.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.