|This article concerns content exclusive to Cataclysm.
Changes occurring to areas :
- Crystalvein Mine – no longer surrounded by hills, thanks to collapse into watery chasm at northern end (separating Cape of Stranglethorn from Northern Stranglethorn)
- Gurubashi Arena – mobs behind arena have been changed (Tethis no longer there); new PvP quest added
- Mistvale Valley – north of here is a new Alliance encampment put together by the Explorer's League, with flight path
- Ruins of Jubuwal – zombies seem to have spilled out and now inhabit both sides of the road
- Southern Savage Coast – along the coast near Gurubashi Arena is now a Goblin-themed Horde town; further south where you hunt naga, the naga now have proper structures along the shore and in the hills
- The Crystal Shore – massive oil pipes have been erected in the water
- Other – north of Booty Bay there is now a Bloodsail Recruiter in the hills
- New Hunter Pets – Skymane Bonobo (Monkey)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.