|The subject of this article has been removed from World of Warcraft.
|Call Stabled Pet|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
- The window stays available for 2 minutes.
- Switching between primary and secondary talent builds resets the cooldown.
- Using this ability brings up the stable interface pane (like visiting a stable master). The 5-minute cooldown begins when this window opens, so if something happens to close the window (including damage and opening certain other interface windows) before a new pet is chosen, it is not possible to try again for 5 minutes.
- Cannot be used in Arenas
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Cooldown reduced from 30 minutes to 5 minutes. Cannot be used in arenas.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.