- Were you looking for lore on the Broken Isles before the events of Legion or the Warcraft III mission named The Broken Isles?
The Broken Isles are a group of islands in the heart of Azeroth. The long-lost Tomb of Sargeras is located on one of these islands. The Broken Shore, located in the southeast, is the starting area for those venturing into the World of Warcraft: Legion expansion. After, however, players are free to pursue the four main zones in whatever order they wish due to scaling - Highmountain, Val'sharah, Azsuna, and Stormheim - culminating at Suramar.
More than 12,000 years ago the ancient Highborn used the Pillars of Creation in an attempt to seal shut a great wound in the world. The Temple of Elune rests over it, but now demons from the Burning Legion are pouring forth.
- Characters of level 98 or higher should be able to enter the Broken Isles, but unless they are highly geared, they will likely have some trouble.
- The Broken Shore (level 98+, 110)
- Stormheim (level 100-110)
- Highmountain (level 100 - 110)
- Val'sharah (level 100 - 110)
- Azsuna (level 100-110)
- Suramar (level 110)
- The Great Sea
- As of Patch 7.3: Access to Argus (zones: Krokuun, Mac'Aree, and Antoran Wastes).
See also Edit