Brewfest Prize Tokens are the currency of Brewfest.
This item is a quest reward from the following quests:
- 10 : [1-80] /
- 40 : [1-80] /
- 40 :  /
- 15 : [1-80 Daily] or
- 15 : [1-80 Daily] or
- 10 : [1-80 Daily] /
Getting more tokens
There are three ways of getting tokens daily:
- Beating your mount like a rented mule - 2 per circuit
- After completing / , request one more 4-minute ram ride from the quest-giver. For every circuit completed, you gain another 2 tokens and 30 seconds on the mount duration. The timer on this is separate from your daily quests, and will reset 12 hours after your mount expires. (Note: as of 2009, there is a bug that increases this time to 18 hours)
How to: Brewfest Ram Racing (Alliance)
- Yelling at the top of your lungs - 15
- Available after / . Two stands at your faction's Brewfest will seek barkers to advertise for them. Run to four different locations in your faction's respective Brewfest-hosting city on a rented ram. (Orgrimmar for Horde, Ironforge for Alliance) The ram mount is needed to complete the objectives, but you may use your regular mount to return to the quest giver after you have barked at all 4 locations, if you see fit.
- Throwing mugs at Dark Iron dwarves - 10
- Every half hour, a legion of Dark Iron dwarves will pop out of tunneling machines in the ground. Toss at the dwarves by facing one and taking a drink in order to stop them from destroying the kegs. Gain the samplers by looting them from the tables all around the Brewfest area. After you have a mug, use it to drink and toss the mug to a dwarf in front of you. After tossing, your sample will re-fill, allowing you to continually toss the mugs. s
- Once the dwarves have retreated, Dark Iron Mole Machine Wreckage is left behind, which can be turned in once-daily for 10 tokens. This appears near the center of where the battle has taken place as a large dark gray gear with the familiar blue exclamation mark () for a daily quest. Accept the / quest. Travel a short distance to turn it in and receive your 10 tokens.
Spending Tokens Wisely
If you do not want to keep the outfit and just want to obtain it for the achievement due to the sell back feature you can buy the outfit, obtain the achievement and then sell back the outfit for the tokens allowing you to get the items you really want without as many tokens being required.