Bone Shield is a death knight ability learned at level 78 for death knights with the blood specialization. It grants the death knight protection via whirling bones.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Bone Shield charges can now be consumed at a rate of once per second (up from once every 2 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Updated.
- Patch 4.3.0 (29-Nov-2011): Bone Shield now has 6 charges, up from 4.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Bone Shield now has 4 charges, up from 3.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Moved from Unholy Tree to Blood Tree.
- Patch 3.3.0 (08-Dec-2009): Reduced to 3 bones from 4 and duration increased to 5 minutes. Tooltip corrected to indicate the player has the correct number of bones.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): Cooldown and duration reduced to 1 min, and number of charges reduced to 3.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): The cooldown has been increased from 1 min to 2 min.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): The mitigation has been reduced from 40% to 20%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.