|This article or section is likely to dramatically change once Legion begins.
|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
|Blessing of Freedom|
|Casting time||Instant cast|
- Those who walk the path of the righteous need not fear restraint.
Talent improvement Edit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
Tips & tactics Edit
- This ability will not remove the Daze effect caused by running from mobs, or a hunter's Concussive Shot effect.
- In Warsong Gulch, when protecting the flag carrier, take note of the number of enemy priests or shaman around before casting Blessing of Freedom. They can easily dispel it. Also, a level 70 mage can spellsteal it.
- As Blessing of Freedom only lasts up to a maximum of 14 seconds, the casting Paladin should make sure they re-apply a Blessing with a 10/30 minute duration afterwards.
Patch notes Edit
- Patch 7.0.1 (Alpha): Returned with buff .
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Removed. Replaced with .
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005): Will now counter the movement impairing effects of Frostbolt, Cone of Cold, Frost Shock. It will no longer prevent the damage taken by Frost Nova, Hamstring, Wing Clip, Mind Flay, Counterattack, or Blast Wave or the melee and ranged attack speed slowing effects of Cripple.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.