|Cooldown||1.5 min (GCD 1.5 sec)|
|Talented||Yes (if Fury)|
|Level required||65, 100 (Talent)|
|Requirements||Requires Warrior (Arms)|
Requires level 65
Requires Warrior (Fury)
Requires level 100
This is one of the warrior's hardest hitting abilities in their arsenal. Combined with other offensive cooldowns such as or , Bladestorm can quickly take a huge chunk of health out against a group of enemies.
Modified by Edit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 7.0.3 (19-Jul-2016): Now a baseline ability for Arms Warriors and a talent for Fury Warriors. No longer available for Protection Warriors.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Bladestorm no longer allows use of Shouts except Demoralizing Shout while active. It does still allow the use of Taunt, Enraged Regeneration, Shield Wall, and Last Stand.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Bladestorm now provides immunity to disarm while active.
- / Patch 4.0.1 (12-Oct-2010): Mechanics changed
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Warriors can now be Disarmed while under the effects of this ability.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Now properly removes the Snare effect of Desecration in all cases.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Fixed a bug where sometimes stuns and roots would not be removed properly when this ability is used.
- Patch 3.0.3 (04-Nov-2008): Now breaks all snares and roots on the warrior when activated.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Added.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.