|Casting time||Instant cast|
Bestial Wrath is a hunter ability learned at level 40 for hunters who have chosen the Beast Mastery specialization.
The ability gives the hunter's pet a temporary buff that increases damage dealt and breaks existing crowd control effects. Bestial Wrath causes the pet to turn red and increases their size. Hunters also gain a damage buff while having their abilities cost less focus.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Bestial Wrath now naturally includes the effects of The Beast Within.
- Patch 5.2.0 (5-Mar-2013): Bestial Wrath may now be activated when there is no line of sight to the Hunter's pet.
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Bestial Wrath no longer grants Hunter pets immunity to crowd control effects, and instead now breaks existing crowd control effects when activated.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): "Bestial Wrath and The Beast Within Changed to function like PvP Trinkets, removing any movement impairing effects, and giving immunity to these effects for 10 seconds.", also the tooltip doesn't say this, but it now breaks all forms of CC that a PvP trinket would break (including Cyclone,Sap, etc.).
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The immunity granted by Bestial Wrath now lasts the full duration of the ability. It also now grants immunity to Cyclone.