||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 3.0.2.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
|Casting time||Unknown sec cast|
| Rank || Movement speed increase
| 1 || 30%
- In PvP this talent can greatly increase a pet's chance of running down an enemy that is attempting to escape if Dash is on cooldown or your pet lacks that skill all together.
- Excellent skill for aiding allies in PvP or a Instance where you can quickly send your pet over to assist them.
- It's one talent point, it wouldn't hurt any build to reduce time between your pet running to it doing damage.
- In Arena should an enemy attempt to escape, this ability can allow them to be run down and stunned by Intimidation if you are specced correctly.
- This buff only works outside, and will at times not function when leaving indoors locations.
- If you are lagging badly due to poor connection, your pet will seem to not receive this benefit at all.
- Does not stack with any other speed increasing effects.
- Bestial Swiftness does not stack with Dash or Dive.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.