|Cooldown||(GCD 1.5 sec)|
Battle Shout is a core warrior ability learned at level 42. It is the first shout a warrior receives. As a shout buff, it affects all party members in its range (100 yd), increasing their Attack Power.
Modified by Edit
- Does not stack with from the same warrior. Does stack with Commanding Shout from a different warrior.
- Does not stack with Horn of Winter or Trueshot Aura.
- Keep this active all the time, whether solo or in a group.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Battle Shout now lasts 1 hour and no longer generates Rage.
- Patch 4.0.6 (8-Feb-2011): Battle Shout’s buff tooltip should not show incorrect values when the recipient is higher level than the warrior.
- Patch 3.2.0 (04-Aug-2009): Radius increased to 30 yards.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Battle Shout now affects ranged AP as well as melee. Attack power has been slightly decreased.
- / Patch 2.0.1 (05-Dec-2006): Threat generation changed (see above).
- Patch 1.6.0 (12-Jul-2005):
- Patch 1.3.0 (07-Mar-2005): Rage cost reduced.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.