- Bandaging has a cooldown timer after you use it before you can use it again.
- Bandaging is a channeling effect. Taking damage while bandaging, be it from a direct attack or a DoT, will severely reduce the amount healed by interrupting the application of a bandage. However, unlike other channeled effects, damages absorbed by a shield will cancel it.
These tips are mostly for classes without any other healing ability.
- Its a close fight. Health is low and healing potions are not an option. You need healing or you're going to die. Your escape path is blocked. What do you do? stun/root/sheep or otherwise render your enemy unable to attack you and then bandage.
- Beware, DoTs will interrupt a bandaging attempt, so don't use while under a DoT because it will still start the cooldown timer for bandaging and prevent you from using it if you need it soon after.
- Although wasteful, with good timing (and practice) you can bandage even while being attacked. The few hundred precious hps from a tick or two can turn the tide of a very close battle.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.