- Bandaging has a cooldown timer after you use it before you can use it again.
- Bandaging is a channeling effect. Taking damage while bandaging, be it from a direct attack or a DoT, will severely reduce the amount healed.
Examples of bandages:
- Linen Bandage
- Heavy Linen Bandage
- Wool Bandage
- Heavy Wool Bandage
- Silk Bandage
- Heavy Silk Bandage
- Mageweave Bandage
- Heavy Mageweave Bandage
- Runecloth Bandage
- Heavy Runecloth Bandage
- Warsong Gulch Silk Bandage
- Warsong Gulch Mageweave Bandage
- Warsong Gulch Runecloth Bandage
- Alterac Runecloth Bandage
- Triage Bandage (Quest item)
These tips are mostly for classes without any other healing ability.
- You can bandage another player in combat even if they're under attack, just as long as you are not.
- Its a close fight. Health is low and healing potions are not an option. You need healing or you're going to die. Your escape path is blocked. What do you do? stun/root/sheep or otherwise render your enemy unable to attack you and then bandage.
- Beware, DoTs will interrupt a bandaging attempt, so don't use while under a DoT because it will still start the cooldown timer for bandaging and prevent you from using it if you need it soon after.