Azzakel is the third boss in alternate Auchindoun.
On Argus - the former homeworld of the draenei, now the stronghold of the Burning Legion - Azzakel waits, poised for a servant of the Legion to open a portal to one of the countless worlds they seek to invade. As Soulbinder Nyami lowers the defenses of Auchindoun, Azzakel senses that his moment is nigh.
- —Azzakel lashes out with a blow backed by Fel energy, inflicting Physical damage, knocking the targeted player back, and increasing the player's Physical damage taken by 20% for 6 sec.
- —Azzakel engulfs a player in Fel flame, inflicting 10000 Fire damage to the affected player every 4.5 sec for 9 sec. When Curtain of Flame deals damage, it will also spread to any other players within 5 yards of the affected player.
- —Azzakel becomes immune to damage and opens the Claws of Argus, his portal to the demon homeworld. Demons spew forth from the portal for the duration of the channel.
- Blazing Trickster
- Cackling Pyromaniac
- —Azzakel slams into the ground, creating a pool of Fel energy.
- —Players in a Fel Pool suffer 8000 Fire damage every 1 sec. In Heroic and Challenge Mode difficulties, Fel Sparks shoot out from the Fel Pool when it is created.
- Patch 6.0.2 (14-October-2014): Added.