||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- Monkey see, monkey dodge.
Defensive Animal Aspect for increasing dodge; also the first aspect a hunter receives from training.
- Requires level 4
- A hunter can activate only one Aspect at a time.
- Shares a 1-second cooldown with other hunter aspects.
- Warriors can potentially do more damage to you with the aspect on due to Overpower.
| || Level || Mana Cost
| Rank 1
|| 4 || 20