|This article or section contains information that is out-of-date.
- See also: Artifact Power
Based on an extensive comment by Voxxel in the Wowhead comments:
- 25 levels of Knowledge that you can research, each level adds a specific multiplier to your Artifact Power gains.
- Start with at level 110 in your Order Hall which begins the process of starting Artifact Knowledge Work Orders.
- Each Work Order costs 500 and produces .
- Using an increases your Artifact Knowledge (and level which increases Artifact Power gains)
- With each used you advance in presentations from an Artifact lore book which tells more history of your Artifact Weapon.
- The bonus is NOT-RETROACTIVE, Artifact Power adding items you have already acquired will not change. You still receive the preceding Artifact Power values from items you acquired prior to learning the .
- For the reason above, stockpiling Artifact Power items is absolutely pointless.
- The Artifact Knowledge / Artifact Power bonus is not account-wide, you have to progress it for every character individually.
- Power items so you'll see the increased amount of Artifact Power on them even before you obtain the items. Example:
- (250 Artifact Power) versus Soldier's Splendor (750 Artifact Power) with Artifact Knowledge Level 5 (200%).
Patch changes Edit
This section concerns content that is out-of-date.
See also Edit
Note: This is a generic section stub. You can help expand it by clicking Edit to the right of the section title.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.