Arachnopod Destroyers are level 80 spider tanks with a mechagnome pilot that can be found in the Corridors of Ingenuity of Ulduar. When the Arachnopod Destroyers are reduced to 20% health, the pilot will then abandon the tank and begin fighting in person, leaving the vehicle available for a player to command.
The vehicle's 3 abilities are the same as when you're fighting it:
- ω ϖ (Channeled) 40 yd range—A channeled attack that deals 1885 to 2115 damage every quarter-second to target enemy for 3 sec. This effect ignores armor.
- ω ϖ (Channeled)—Inflicts 7069 to 7931 Fire damage to enemies in front of the caster within 15 yards. 6 sec duration
- ω ϖ 10-40 yd range—Leaps forth to the targeted location. A jump attack that damages and stuns all nearby enemies. (20 sec cooldown)
- The Arachnopod Destroyers are immune to the frost turrets laid down by the gnome pilot.
- The Arachnopod Destroyers can be healed.
- When brought down to 20% health the tank gains a debuff called Damaged, causing it to fall apart after 5 minutes.
- After being abandoned they will automatically self destruct if they leave the Corridors of Ingenuity, or approach the tram.