Allen Adham is an Egyptian American businessman, who along with Michael Morhaime and Frank Pearce, was one of three co-founders of Silicon & Synapse, which changed its name to Blizzard Entertainment. He led the creation of Warcraft: Orcs & Humans, among others. He was also lead designer on World of Warcraft during its incubation. As of 2018, he is a senior vice president at Blizzard.
He received his bachelor's degree in 1990 from UCLA.
He left Blizzard shortly after the Vivendi takeover in 2004, but returned around November 2016 in the role of executive producer of incubation. In October 2018, he joined new president, J. Allen Brack's executive leadership team.
During his time away from Blizzard he served as managing director at Tenfold Capital Management, LLC, a hedge fund. which shut down when he re-joined Blizzard.
- ^ a b Philip Kollar 2016-11-04. Blizzard’s prodigal son returns. Polygon.
- ^ LinkedIn - Allen Adham - Senior Vice President at Blizzard Entertainment
- ^ Allen Adham. Giant Bomb. Retrieved on 2011-07-22.
- ^ https://www.mcvuk.com/development/cofounder-allen-adham-returns-to-blizzard-in-new-role-after-12-years-away
- ^ Ryan Gilliam and Samit Sarkar 2018-10-03. World of Warcraft executive producer J. Allen Brack is new president. Polygon.
- ^ https://www.bloomberg.com/research/stocks/private/person.asp?personId=30231529&privcapId=25091224