Aftermath is a passive warlock ability learned at level 54 for those with the Destruction specialization. It removes the channeling component of , giving the spell the ability to generate Burning Embers as well.
Patch changes Edit
- Patch 5.1.0 (27-Nov-2012): Aftermath will now grant Rain of Fire's damage over time effect a chance to generate Burning Embers.
- Patch 5.0.4 (28-August-2012): Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by X%, and your Conflagrate has a X% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- Patch 3.1.0 (14-Apr-2009): Re-designed: Increases the periodic damage done by your Immolate by 3/6%, and your Conflagrate has a 50/100% chance to daze the target for 5 sec.
- / Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Now a 2-point talent, down from 5.
- Patch 2.1.0 (22-May-2007): The delay on the daze effect has been reduced.
- Patch 1.11.0 (20-Jun-2006): Hellfire: Aftermath can now be triggered by this spell.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.