→ WoW API
Returns info about one of the unit's stats (strength, agility, stamina, intellect, spirit).
base, stat, posBuff, negBuff = UnitStat("unit", statID);
- String - The UnitId to get information from. (Only works for "player" and "pet". Will work on "target" as long as it is equal to "player")
- Number - An internal id corresponding to one of the stats.
- base, stat, posBuff, negBuff
- Number - The unit's base stat.
- Number - The unit's current stat.
- Number - Any positive buffs applied to the stat.
- Number - Any negative buffs applied to the stat.
local base, stat, posBuff, negBuff = UnitStat("player",1); DEFAULT_CHAT_FRAME:AddMessage("Your current Strength is ".. stat);
A chat message stating your current strength is displayed
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.