→ WoW API
Returns 1 if the unit is in your party, nil otherwise.
isTrue = UnitInParty("arg1")
- String - Unit who should be checked such as target, focus, party1, etc.
- 1 or nil
local TargetInParty = UnitInParty("target")
TargetInParty = 1 - If your target is in your party TargetInParty = nil - If your target is not in your party
- Pets are not considered to be part of your party.
- The "battleground"-raid/party-members are also not considered to be part of your party.
- UnitInParty("player") should return false. (since patch 1.11.2, always returned 1 before) Use GetNumPartyMembers() instead.
- Bug: As of 1.11.2(5464), this function returns nil for UnitInParty("player"), possibly due to the function being defined both as a C and LUA function for reasons unknown.
- Observed in 2.0.3: UnitInParty("player") always returns true. Even when you are not in a party. Assumed reason being: you are always in your own party (of at least one, yourself.)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.