texture = Texture:GetTexture();
Returns the texture string from any Texture object.
- String - The path/filename without extension of the texture
- If a :SetTexture(nil) is performed on a texture, then it will return nil.
- If a :SetTexture("missing image") is performed on a texture, it will return nil.
- If a SetPortraitTexture(texture,unit) is performed on a texture, then it will return "Portrait1"
- The "Solid Texture" return for a missing image has been removed as of 1.10. Use the return of :SetTexture to determine if a texture exists.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.