→ WoW API
|This function is protected, and cannot be called from insecure code while in in combat.
Sets a binding to click the specified button object.
ok = SetBindingMacro("key", "macroName" or macroId);
("key", "macroName") or ("key", macroId)
- String - Any binding string accepted by World of Warcraft. For example: "ALT-CTRL-F", "SHIFT-T", "W", "BUTTON4".
- String - Name of the macro you wish to execute.
- Number - Index of the macro you wish to execute.
- Flag - 1 if the binding has been changed successfully, nil otherwise.
- This function is functionally equivalent to the following statement.
ok = SetBinding("key", "MACRO " .. macroName);
- A single binding can only be bound to a single command at a time, although multiple bindings may be bound to the same command. The Key Bindings UI will only show the first two bindings, but there is no limit to the number of keys that can be used for the same command.
- You must use SetBinding to unbind a key.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.