Set the time, lines added to a ScrollingMessageFrame are visible before they start to fade.
- (Number seconds)
- The time, lines added to the ScrollingMessageFrame are visible, before they start to fade.
Changes the visible time for lines added or updated to 15 seconds.
- SetTimeVisible(seconds) doesn't affect already visible lines, unless these are updated.
- A way to update them is to call one of the Scroll methods.
- Settings a value of 0 or below, means lines begin to fade immediately.
- Calling this method has the same affect as setting the ScrollingMessageFrame XML attribute "displayDuration".
- See also ScrollingMessageFrame:SetFading([isEnabled]) and ScrollingMessageFrame:SetFadeDuration(seconds).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.