→ WoW API
Returns information on reagents for the specified trade skill.
reagentName, reagentTexture, reagentCount, playerReagentCount = GetTradeSkillReagentInfo(tradeSkillRecipeId, reagentId);
- The Id of the tradeskill recipe
- The Id of the reagent (from 1 to x, where x is the result of calling GetTradeSkillNumReagents)
- String - The name of the reagent.
- String - The texture for the reagent's icon.
- Integer - The quantity of this reagent required to make one of these items.
- Integer - The quantity of this reagent in the player's inventory.
local numReagents = GetTradeSkillNumReagents(id); local totalReagents = 0; for i=1, numReagents, 1 do local reagentName, reagentTexture, reagentCount, playerReagentCount = GetTradeSkillReagentInfo(id, i); totalReagents = totalReagents + reagentCount; end;
Calculates the total number of items required by the recipe.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.