→ WoW API
Returns information about the instances the player is saved to.
name, id, reset, difficulty, locked, extended, instanceIDMostSig, isRaid, maxPlayers, difficultyName, numEncounters, encounterProgress = GetSavedInstanceInfo(index)
- Number - index of the saved instance, ranges from 1 to GetNumSavedInstances()
- String - the name of the instance
- Number - the ID of the instance
- Number - the number of seconds remaining until the instance resets
- Number - the difficulty of the raid instance
- Boolean - true if the instance is currently locked, false for a historic entry
- Boolean - shows true if the ID has been extended
- Number - unknown
- Boolean - shows true if it is a raid
- Number - shows the max players
- String - shows a localized string i.e. 10 Player (Heroic)
- Number - number of boss encounters in this instance
- Number - farthest boss encounter in this instance for player
- Exact returned instance names (English): Onyxia's Lair, Blackwing Lair, Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj, Naxxramas and Ahn'Qiraj
- Caveat: The instance names are not necessarily identical with the names returned from GetLFGTypeEntries().
- Added in 1.11
- 3.0.2: added instance difficulty. Difficulty > 1 indicates a heroic raid (25-man version)
- 3.2.0: added locked, extended, instanceIDMostSig, isRaid, maxPlayers and difficultyName
- 4.0.1: added numEncounters and encounterProgress
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.