Returns the string and other information which is associated with the specific QuestLog Title in the game.
- (Number questID)
- The quest number to get the title of
- The title of the quest
- The level of the quest
- Should be "Elite" if it's an elite quest and nil otherwise
- True if this quest is a header.
- True if this quest is a header and is collapsed.
- True if this quest is not a header and is complete.
local questTitle = GetQuestLogTitle(1);
- Example from QuestLogFrame.lua
local questLogTitleText, level, questTag, isHeader, isCollapsed, isComplete = GetQuestLogTitle(questIndex);
- Returns the string which is associated with the specific QuestLog Title in the game. Also returns other information about a given quest such as what it's level is, completion status, whether it's a header and if so if it is collapsed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.