→ WoW API
Retrieve info about net statistics.
down, up, lagHome, lagWorld = GetNetStats();
- Current incomming bandwidth (download) usage, measured in KB/s.
- Current outgoing bandwidth (upload) usage, measured in KB/s.
- Floating Point Number - Average roundtrip latency of your connection to the server (only updated every 30 seconds).
- Floating Point Number - Average dynamic latency of the area you are in within the world
local down, up, lagHome, lagWorld = GetNetStats();
message("Connection Lag: "..lagHome.." milliseconds, World Lag: "..lagWorld );
Message box appears with amount of lag in milliseconds.
- Retrieve information about your current net statistics.
- Note that WoW 4.0.6 has added a return value so that two distinct latency values are now returned...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.