→ WoW API
Gives information about the mirror bar. (Spirit release, exhaustion/fatigue, etc)
timer, initial, maxvalue, scale, paused, label = GetMirrorTimerInfo(id)
- Number - timer index, from 1 to MIRRORTIMER_NUMTIMERS (3 as of 3.2). In general, the following correspondence holds: 1 = Fatigue, 2 = Breath, 3 = Feign Death.
- String - A string identifying timer type; "EXHAUSTION", "BREATH", and "FEIGNDEATH", or "UNKNOWN" indicating that the timer corresponding to that index is not currently active, and other return values are invalid.
- Number - Value of the timer when the it started.
- Number - Maximum value of the timer.
- Number - Change in timer value per second.
- Flag - 0 if the timer is currently running, a value greater than zero if it is not.
- String - Localized timer name.
- Calling the function with an out-of-range index results in an error. The syntax specification in the error text is invalid; this function may not be called with "BREATH", "EXHAUSTION" etc as arguments.
- The current value of the timer may be retrieved using GetMirrorTimerProgress("timer"). Most timers tend to count down to zero, at which point something bad happens.
Related events Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.