→ WoW API
Returns information about the player in the guild roster.
name, rank, rankIndex, level, class, zone, note, officernote, online, status, classFileName, achievementPoints, achievementRank, isMobile, isSoREligible, standingID = GetGuildRosterInfo(index);
- Integer - It's a number corresponding to one player in the Guild
- String - The name of one member of the guild
- String - The member's rank in the guild ( Guild Master, Member ...)
- Number - The number corresponding to the guild's rank. The Rank Index starts at 0, add 1 to correspond with the index used in GuildControlGetRankName(index)
- Number - The level of the player.
- String - The class (Mage, Warrior, etc) of the player.
- String - The position of the player ( or the last if he is off line )
- String - Returns the character's public note if one exists, returns "" if there is no note or the current player does not have access to the public notes
- String - Returns the character's officer note if one exists, returns "" if there is no note or the current player does not have access to the officer notes
- Boolean - Whether the player is online
- Integer (0,1,2) - The availability of the player; Available, Away, Busy
- String - Upper-case English classname - localisation independant.
- Integer - The guild achievement points of the member
- Integer - The guild achievement rank of the member
- Boolean - If member is logged on using the mobile armory application
- Boolean - is member eligible for Scroll of Resurrection
- Integer StandingId (0-8) - Numeric representation of standing (Neutral, friendly etc) with the guild
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.