→ WoW API
Returns information about an entry in the currency list.
name, isHeader, isExpanded, isUnused, isWatched, count, extraCurrencyType, icon, itemID = GetCurrencyListInfo(index)
- Number - index, ascending from 1 to GetCurrencyListSize().
Return values Edit
- String - localized currency (or currency header) name.
- Boolean - true if this entry is a header, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if this entry is an expanded header, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if this entry is a currency marked as unused, false otherwise.
- Boolean - true if this entry is a currency currently displayed on the backpack, false otherwise.
- Number - amount of this currency in the player's possession (0 for headers).
- Number - 1 for arena points, 2 for honor points; 0 otherwise (an item-based currency).
- String - path to the icon texture for item-based currencies, invalid for arena/honor points.
- Number - item ID corresponding to this item-based currency, invalid for arena/honor points.
- Information about currencies under collapsed headers is available; it is up to the UI code to respect the isExpanded flag.
- Indices are generally based on localized alphabetic order.
- The headers "contain" all currencies with index greater than theirs until the next header. This is not a nested structure.
- Marking a currency as unused alters its index, as the currency is moved down the list to fit under an "Unused" header.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.