|This is no longer a part of the World of Warcraft API.
→ WoW API
Returns an itemLink for the specified trade skill item in the current active trade skill.
"itemLink" = GetCraftItemLink(index)
- Number - The index of the item in the current active trade skill.
- itemLink - the corresponding item link for that item or
- nil, if the index is invalid or there is no active trade skill.
- This function works with the trade skill which is currently active. Initially there is no active trade skill. A trade skill becomes active when a trade skill window is opened, for instance.
- Note that not all trade skills will change the active trade skill for this function. Only these which can generate chat links for a single trade skill, will change the active setting (not to be mixed up with item links for crafted items). At the moment this is only the enchanting trade skill window.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.