→ WoW API
Returns cooldown information about the companions you have. New in Patch 3.0
startTime, duration, isEnabled = GetCompanionCooldown("type", id)
- String (companionType) - Type of the companion being queried ("CRITTER" or "MOUNT")
- Number - The slot id to query (starts at 1).
- Number - the time the cooldown period began, based on GetTime().
- Number - the duration of the cooldown period.
- Number - 1 if the companion has a cooldown.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.