Returns information for the last Battlefield queue window you viewed.
→ WoW API
- arg1 - arg9
- String - The name of the Battlefield you opened the window for.
- String - The story text in the information for the Battlefield.
- Integer - The lowest level to join in the Battlegrounds.
- Integer - The highest level to join in the Battlegrounds.
- Integer - Unknown. Returned -1 on test. Named in Blizzard code as mapID.
- Unknown - Returned 0. Named in Blizzard code as mapX.
- Unknown - Returned 0. Named in Blizzard code as mapY.
- Integer - Lowest level for the instance you will be joining (eg: in Warsong Gulch, lvl40-49 game, returns 40).
- Integer - Highest level for the instance you will be joining.
- Appears to get the battleground info for the last battlefield window open, meaning if you just opened the Warsong Gulch queue window then this will return info for that battleground.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.