Modifies the size of the frame's hit rectangle - the area in which clicks are sent to the frame in question.
frame:SetHitRectInsets(left, right, top, bottom);
- Number - pixels to move the frame's left hit edge to the right by.
- Number - pixels to move the frame's right hit edge to the left by.
- Number - pixels to move the frame's top hit edge down by.
- Number - pixels to move the frame's bottom hit edge up by.
- Negative values of left, right, top and botton may be used to move the edges away from the frames center, potentially extending a frame's hit rectangle outside of the frame itself.
- This method will silently fail if called on a protected frame in combat from insecure code.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.