Registers the object to be draggable by the specified mouse button(s).
- The mouse button(s) that can be used to drag the object around the user interface. If no arguments are passed it will disable dragging.
- Would allow the frame named 'myAddonFrame' to be able to be dragged by the user with the left mouse button.
- Note: Also makes it so OnMouseUp only fires for those buttons if the cursor is over the frame.
- Registers which mouse buttons may be used to drag the object around the user interface.
- Use the action self:StartMoving(); in the <OnDragStart> section in your XML to allow the drag action to move your frame. If you're registering from Lua, you can use frame:SetMovable(); frame:SetScript("OnDragStart", frame.StartMoving) to enable a simple drag behavior.
- Subsequent calls to RegisterForDrag() will override rather than augment the current registration. To register for both left and right mouse buttons, for example, use RegisterForDrag("LeftButton","RightButton"), not RegisterForDrag("LeftButton"); RegisterForDrag("RightButton"), which discards the left-button registration.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.