→ WoW API
Retrieve the month and year for the given offset of months.
month, year, numdays, firstday = CalendarGetMonth( [offsetMonth] );
- offsetMonth (optional)
- Number - The number of months to offset from the current month. If excluded, the function returns data for the current month.
- month, year, numdays, firstday
- Number - The month in integer format (1-12)
- Number - The year at the offset date
- Number - The number of days in the month (28-31)
- Number - The weekday on which the month begins (1 = Sunday, 2 = Monday, ..., 7 = Saturday)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.