A list of 2010 April Fools:
- World of Warcraft Armory.
- Both the EU and the US armory have their character views, races, and portraits changed to Tuskarr.
- All Professions are noted as "Fishing".
- Items show up as "Ninja'ed" or "Vendored".
- Achievements got "Cheesed".
- Background was "slightly" altered (see images).
- Battle.net Neural Interface
- Equipment Potency EquivalencE Number
- Unknown MVP posed as (bad link) Đeathwing
- On WoWWiki:
- Images were turned upside down, as were tooltips and tables of contents.
- Working links went bright pink and broken links got the same color as working links.
- Wowhead went Tacohead for the day.
- Uncovered a new item named Hellfire Kickin' Taco Supreme. Any search results will include the tacos.
- Every two hours, WoW.com changed their name and focus:
- Turned into "Mass Effect Insider", suddenly posting updates such as "At The Vanguard: Basic Tips and Tactics".
- Turned into "Twilight Insider", posting updates such as "Around Forks: OMG, the best pizza EVER."
- Turned into "Lady Gaga Insider", posting updates such as "Gaga Moviewatch: Johnny Weir performs Poker Face".
- Turned into "Muscle March Insider", posting updates such as "Muscle March Introduction for First-Timers".
- Turned into "Farmville Insider", posting updates such as "Time Is Money: AMG Farmville".
- Turned into "Plants vs Zombies Insider", posting updates such as "The Queue: There's a Zombie on Your Lawn".
- Turned into "Saturn Six Insider", posting updates such as "Welcome to Saturn Six Insider noobs!".
- Paragon and Premonition were going to merge in Cataclysm to create a new entity: Paranition.
- El's Extreme Anglin' previewed a new feature for fishers in Cataclysm: Aquarium.
- "Hey, you guys see a BUCKET around here?" could also possibly reference the popular webcomic Homestuck.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.