|Фракция||Альянс и Королевство Гилнеас|
|Зона|| Освобождение Гилнеаса (стартовая цепочка воргенов)|
|Родня||(отец), (жена), (сын), (дочь)|
Ранняя историяПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
Лорд Генн Седогрив участвовал в собрании по поводу создания Альянса Лордерона. Он не решался на объединение и был не совсем откровенен, когда дал согласие. Так, Генн вывел Гилнеас из Альянса после окончания Второй войны. В это время он находился под сильным влиянием лорда Престора (который был Смертокрылом в человеческом облике). Когда Альтерак остался без своего правителя, Седогрив положил на него глаз, хотя не имел ни малейшего права на эти земли. Он всячески поддерживал племянника Айдена Перенольда, бывшего короля Альтерака, в борьбе за трон. Генн присоединился к Альянсу Лордерона во время Второй войны, но оказывал ему лишь символическую помощь. После войны по его приказанию была воздвигнута Стена Седогрива: массивный барьер, охватывающий всю северную границу Гилнеаса и отделяющий его от Лордерона. Как правитель одной из самых сильных человеческих наций, Седогрив был уверен, что его собственная армия может справиться с любой угрозой, поэтому он игнорировал просьбы Лотара объединиться. Несмотря на видимое презрение к Альянсу, население Гилнеаса не укрывало орков и их союзников и всегда было готово встретиться с ними в битве.
Alliance of LordaeronПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
| Эта незавершённая статья или раздел нуждается в переводе.
Prior to the Second War, Greymane was among the human leaders summoned to an emergency meeting at Capital City in Lordaeron by King Terenas Menethil II. Accompanied by a group of nobles including Baron Ashbury, Lord Vincent Godfrey, and Lord Darius Crowley, the youngest and newest of the council of Lords, Greymane listened to the plight of Anduin Lothar regarding the fall of Stormwind and the threat of the orcish Horde. Greymane dismissed these concerns, stating with confidence that the Gilnean army could withstand any threat. While most of the other heads of the human nations were in agreement that an alliance against the orcish invaders was needed, Greymane was hesitant about joining, and was difficult about it.
After a polite state dinner with his fellow rulers, Greymane retired to his guest chambers for the evening to discuss the situation with his nobles. Crowley was enthusiastic about the prospect of an alliance, stating that sending the whole Gilnean army to aid their sister nations against the orcish threat would strengthen ties and it would help the people of Gilneas in the long run. Greymane felt Crowley was too naive and idealistic in this situation, and dismissed his ideas. Godfrey agreed with Crowley, but suggested that to stay in the good graces of their sister kingdoms for the benefit of trade and tariffs, they should only send a small token force instead of the whole Gilnean army. Baron Ashbury echoed Godfrey's sentiment, and Greymane stated that he would consider it.
When the rulers or the human nations met again, Greymane voted to join the Alliance of Lordaeron, but Gilneas offered only token support. Thus, Gilneas was essentially separate from the Alliance of Lordaeron for the entirety of the Second War.
After the Second War, he was present at the meeting with others kings of Lordaeron in Nethergarde.
After the betrayal of Aiden Perenolde, the ruler or Alterac, was revealed, Greymane had his eye on ruling the now-leaderless kingdom, even though he had no right to it. He supported the claim of Lord Perenolde's nephew, Isiden, to Alterac's throne. Over time, due to mind control by the black dragon Deathwing, he grew to support Lord Daval Prestor (actually Deathwing in human form), in his bid for the throne. However, after Prestor vanished, Greymane continued to push Isiden's claim.
Genn was later present in Stormwind when Arthas became a paladin.
Seceding from the AllianceПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
After the war, Greymane chafed at having Gilnean taxes pay for orc interment camps and the construction of Nethergarde Keep. In a discussion with Godfrey, Greymane questioned the wisdom of listening to the advice of Crowley and Godfrey in joining the Alliance, stating that it had gotten them nothing but dead Gilneans. Greymane stated his plans to withdraw from the Alliance and wall off Gilneas from the rest of the world. Upon looking at the map of Gilneas Greymane had in front of them, Godfrey suggested the wall be built through Crowley's lands, in effect cutting off Pyrewood Village and Ambermill from the rest of the kingdom, as Crowley's lands had the mountains as a natural barrier the wall could be built into. Greymane agreed, and was confident that Crowley would understand his reasoning.
Crowley did not take Greymane seceding from the Alliance and the building of the wall through his lands as well as Greymane hoped he would. Crowley started a rebellion against Greymane and his decision to secede from the Alliance, gathering likeminded Gilneans including his daughter Lorna and Tobias Mistmantle in forming the Northgate rebellion. The resulting civil war weakened the kingdom and split the populace into two groups, "royalist" and "rebel", labels that continued to spark fights years after the event ended. In an act of defiance against Greymane, it was Crowley that sent the group of soldiers known as the Gilneas Brigade to assist Lady Jaina Proudmoore during the Third War.
Greymane was hurt that a man he considered his friend started an uprising against him, but did not blame him for it. Greymane's forces eventually captured Crowley and his followers and threw them in jail.
Unleashing the WorgenПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
During the Third War, Greymane had secretly consulted with Kirin Tor Archmage Arugal, a Gilnean patriot who had discovered a way to summon worgen, feral creatures from another dimension, to use an instrument against the Scourge. Desperate to protect his people, and telling no one of his plan, Greymane ordered Arugal to summon the worgen in an effort to protect his nation. Yet the feral creatures soon spread their curse throughout the human population of Silverpine Forest, infecting Gilnean soldiers stationed beyond the Greymane Wall. Before long the affliction had advanced through the legendary barrier and was gradually eating away at Gilneas’ humanity. As reports of strange attacks and disappearances rose, fear took root in the hearts of Greymane’s people.
To counter the threat, Greymane and his nobles, including Godfrey, Ashbury and Lord Marley, would secretly hold hunting parties during the full moons into The Blackwald to track down and shoot any feral worgen they came across. During one of these trips, Greymane went ahead by himself in pursuit of a worgen and it ambushed him, biting him in the shoulder before he could shoot it and infecting him with the curse. Knowing that the nobles would shoot him as well if they saw the bite, something he would do himself and would expect no less of them, Greymane panicked. His jacket apparently not damaged, he wiped the blood from his shoulder then ripped off a piece of his satchel to stuff under the shoulder lining (presumably to absorb any bleeding and conceal any deformation of his shoulder) and pulled up the collar as high as it would go. As he hoped, his deception would prove successful.
Curse of the WorgenПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для World of Warcraft: The Comic.
Genn Greymane has had his hands full since the Northgate rebellion had been resolved. He and his people are trapped: outside of Gilneas, the Forsaken are battering at the Greymane Wall in a bid to conquer their lands. Inside, there has been rumors of Crowley supporters reforming, the Starlight Slasher killings are becoming more frequent, and reports of livestock missing. Genn increases security through out Gilneas without compromising the security at the Greymane Wall and plans to issue a curfew to give him more time to find a more permanent solution for Gilneas' problems. He also learned about the apparent death of Halford Ramsey. Genn is sure that the perpetrator of the Starlight Slasher killings are worgen but tells the people of Gilneas that the increase security is due to renewed civil unrest from Crowley sympathizers. As time goes on, the Gilnean people become more afraid to leave their homes and the nobles become more anxious. Lord Godfrey, despite the other problems Gilneas is plagued with, is only concerned with the worgen and questions Genn on why he hasn't gone on a hunt with them lately. Godfrey questions if Genn has lost his edge after the civil war and asks Genn to let him take over so he can end the worgen threat. Genn however, feels that Godfrey's worgen hunting antics will incite panic among the populace who are already on edge due to the murders. Genn also knows that if Godfrey ever found out the truth about Genn and the worgen, he would rebel against him. Genn frequently hides away in his observatory in Greymane Manor, where his secret ally, Belysra, helps him control his worgen transformations and also tells him the origins of the worgen and the worgen curse.
Greymane encountered Belysra, a night elven priestess, who explained the origin of the worgen curse and offered up a partial cure. She explained to Greymane that the worgen released by Argual were once night elven druids who had fallen victim to a cursed and corrupted druid form around ten thousand years ago during a conflict known as the War of the Satyr. To contain the threat these druids posed, Malfurion Stormrage ordered them sealed into an eternal slumber in the Emerald Dream. Belysra explained that a night elven priestess ritual was a palliative method of letting infected Gilneans keep their minds intact while in their wolven form, but if the Gilnean still held onto guilt of any kind, he or she could not switch back into human form at will. Still keeping his infection hidden from even his family, Greymane has been letting her perform a compact version of this ritual on him. He also asks her to aid his friend, Krennan Aranas, in making his experimental potion that will help stem the worgen transformation.
Using a combination of Alchemist Krennan Aranas' potions and Belryssa's use of Elune's Light and the worgen ceremony, Genn has managed to keep his worgen infection in check and a secret. Yet it is becoming more unlikely that he will be able to continue keeping the facade. Genn considers granting his old friend Darius Crowley and his rebels amnesty and together they would be able to beat the worgen and the Forsaken. Yet he is also wary of it as he fears that he and Darius won't be able to put aside their differences.
В Катаклизме ПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Cataclysm. Эта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для World of Warcraft: The Comic.
Генн Седогрив сыграет свою роль в дополнении. Он будет одним из первых людей, которых встретят молодые воргены. Генн спасет игрока от казни и введет ему сыворотку, позволяющую держать над собой контроль. Сам Генн тоже страдает от проклятья, но он предпочитает оставаться в форме человека большую часть времени.
Люди Альянса помнят короля Гилнеаса как гордого, волевого, хитроумного и высокомерного человека. Когда Генну Седогриву стало ясно, что Альянс нуждается в Гилнеасе больше, чем Гилнеас в Альянсе, он воздвиг Стену Седогрива, которая оставалась закрытой для посторонних, охраняя королевство от внешних конфликтов. Но, видимо, судьба решила преподать королю урок: Стена успешно огораживала Гилнеас от остального мира, но именно она обрекла королевство на гибель. Когда проклятье воргенов захлестнуло нацию, король Генн Седогрив был ввязан в борьбу за человечность своего народа.
Using resources provided to them by their night elven allies, Greymane and several Gilneans boarded ships headed for the night elf capital of Darnassus. Greymane boarded one ship, and his wife Mia and daughter Tess were aboard a separate ship. Due to the Cataclysm, the crossing was choppy and the waters were hard to navigate. While on his way to Darnassus, Greymane suffered from guilt over the choices he had made, which cost him his country and his son, and chafed when a night elf suggested that Gilneas join the Alliance. When he learned from a night elven crew member that the boat that Mia and Tess were on was in distress, Greymane shifted into worgen form and rescued his wife, who had a broken leg, and his daughter, who had refused to leave her mother. After everyone was safe, Greymane reconsidered his position of joining the Alliance.
For a short time after the fall of Gilneas, Greymane is present at the Howling Oak in Darnassus, where the surviving Gilneans have resettled. Tyrande Whisperwind and Malfurion Stormrage, the night elven leaders, welcome Greymane and the Gilnean survivors to Darnassus, and he instructs the survivors to assist the night elves in any way they can as repayment for the help they had given the Gilnean nation.
Later, the Front would succeed in securing the mainland with aid from the Alliance and Bloodfang allies, Greymane has yet to make any decisions on the future of his people's land. However, with the coast being contested and the push into Silverpine having failed, it is doubtful Genn would allow the populous to return just yet.
WolfheartПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
With Gilneas’ induction into the Alliance dependent on the approval of the other Alliance representatives, Genn had given his word to Archdruid Malfurion that he would give his best impression to the Alliance dignitaries. When Genn Greymane made his introduction at the welcoming banquet, he admitted to the Alliance representatives that walling off his kingdom was a mistake and that he thanks the Alliance for giving Gilneas a second chance. The Alliance dignitaries generally seem accepting of Greymane’s apology and the banquet started off pleasant. Yet the situation became tense with Varian Wrynn’s arrival. As Genn was telling the tales of his victories against the Horde during the banquet, Varian Wrynn arrived and mocked Gilneas. Varian insulted Gilneas by implying that they were pathetic cowards and weaklings. Despite the insults to him and his people, Genn held his anger in check and tried to persuade the king of Stormwind that Gilneas has changed, and that they are now ready to be staunch supporters of the Alliance. Varian Wrynn however, was still bitter over Gilneas’ abandonment of the Alliance during their hour of need during the Third War. Varian denounced Gilneas as an ally and absolved himself of any association with the desperate nation. Despite the awful first encounter, Genn would later reveal that he noticed Goldrinn’s presence around Varian when they first met; which is why he still held out hope that Varian would later change his mind.
During the summit, Genn demonstrated Gilneas’ military might and the supernatural strength of the worgen form to show what it could provide to the Alliance. The Alliance approved of the benefits and many began to support Gilneas’ readmission. Despite this, Varian Wrynn stood up and made an announcement. Although he acknowledges the benefits Gilneas could bring to the Alliance, he points out that he could never trust nor forgive Gilneas for abandoning them in their hour of need during the Third War. Varian declared that the Alliance has no need for such fair weather friends and would never consent to allowing such mongrels into the Alliance. This left the summit in an uproar and effectively ruined any chance Gilneas had of joining the Alliance. Genn left the summit angry and disappointed in Varian.
Genn later encountered Varian again when Malfurion lured Varian into the worgen’s hunting grounds. An argument was sparked between Varian and Genn about who was the better hunter. Malfurion proposed a hunting challenge to settle the matter. While chasing a boar however, they inadvertently agitated a giant bear. With one of Genn’s subjects in danger, the Gilnean king and the king of Stormwind worked together to kill the giant bear, with Varian landing a killing blow to the bear’s neck with his hunting knife. Genn and his worgen honored Varian for his kill, though he didn’t stay around to accept it as he snuck off to self reflect in the woods.
After much self reflection, Varian sought Genn out again just as he was about to depart from Darnassus. Varian asked him for his help in how to better control his rage. Genn led him to the Howling Oak where he showed him a night elf ritual that allowed the worgen to control their bestial fury. Though he did warn him that not all survived the trials the ritual entailed and some had to be put down since they lost themselves to their worgen nature. Varian then drank the waters from the Wells of Tranquility, Balance, and Fury; all at once.
Genn taught Varian to recall the most relevant moments in his life and the choices that led up to it. After Varian underwent the ritual and mastered his rage, Varian heard Goldrinn howling in approval and he awakened, with Genn and the worgen watching in awe as the aura of Goldrinn envelops him. Without a shadow of a doubt, Varian was indeed Goldrinn’s champion. Varian told Genn to gather his worgen, as he was determined to do battle with his enemy, Garrosh Hellscream.
Having gathered the worgen and his forces, Varian mobilized his forces through Ashenvale and reinforced the Alliance forces battling there with Garrosh Hellscream’s Horde. Genn and his worgen supported Varian as he led the charge against the Horde. The worgen were instrumental in routing the Horde and killing the massive magnataur. With the worgen reinforcements and Varian Wrynn’s leadership, the tide of battle turned and the Alliance were able to drive out the invading Horde army.
In the aftermath of the battle Varian was honored as the hero of the battle for Ashenvale and Goldrinn’s favored champion. Varian later called for a second Alliance summit, this time being a proponent for the induction of Gilneas and the worgen into the Alliance. After Gilneas was officially voted into the Alliance, Varian spoke of how many threats have arisen to challenge the Alliance and disrupt the peace that they worked so hard to attain. The Horde has threatened the Alliance and now more than ever, it needs to band together and match their enemies' fury and energy in order to survive in this new Azeroth that Deathwing created. With the worgen at their side, Varian assures his allies that the Alliance will prevail and will do so with honor.
Greymane later journeys to Stormwind City to aid Varian Wrynn with Alliance military operations and assisting in Gilnean reclamation efforts. Greymane remains at the side of Wrynn and his son Anduin in the throne room of Stormwind Keep. Gwen Armstead, the mayor of Duskhaven, takes Greymane's place in Darnassus.
Кровь наших предковПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
Приливы ВойныПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для романов или коротких историй о Wacraft.
When Theramore was in danger of being invaded by the Horde, Varian Wrynn assured Jaina that he would request Genn's help.
Genn was present during a meeting with Varian and others Alliance leaders or ambassadors to decide on the best way to destroy the Horde's blockade around Kalimdor. He suggested tricking the Horde into believing they would liberate Feathermoon Stronghold.
ВысадкаПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Mists of Pandaria.
Осада ОргриммараПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Mists of Pandaria.
While Genn is not present in the Siege of Orgrimmar, he can be seen in a vision of an alternate timeline where he is present with the leaders of the Alliance and Horde observing Garrosh's body.
ЗаданияПравитьЭта секция содержит эксклюзивную информацию для Cataclysm.
Genn Greymane appears throughout Gilneas during the Worgen starting experience and is involved in the following quests:
In Gilneas City:
- Quest:Safety in Numbers
- Quest:Old Divisions
- Quest:Brothers in Arms
- Quest:The Rebel Lord's Arsenal
- Quest:Message to Greymane
- Quest:Save Krennan Aranas
- Quest:Time to Regroup
- Quest:Vengeance or Survival
- Quest:Slowing the Inevitable
In Greymane Manor:
In Tempest's Reach:
Abilities at Stormwind KeepПравить
- Jump Attack — 5 - 30 yrd range. Jumps at the target, inflicting 120% weapon damage.
- Intimidating Roar — 10 yrd range. Roars at an enemy, paralyzing it with terror for 4 sec. and causing all other nearby enemies to flee in fear.
- Horrifying Howl — Melee range. Reduces the attack speed of nearby enemies by 20% for 15 sec. 30 sec cooldown.
- Shattering Throw — 30 yrd range. Throws your weapon at the enemy causing weapon damage and reducing the armor on the target by 20% for 10 sec. 1.5 sec cast. 5 sec cooldown.
- Thunderclap — Melee range. Inflicts 14062 to 15937 Nature damage to nearby enemies, increasing the time between their attacks by 100% and slowing their movement by 60% for 8 sec.
- "Damn the orcs, damn the Alliance, and damn you! The last thing Gilneas needs is sponges from other nations drawing from our resources, Dalaran wizards meddling with our affairs, and someone else's enemies killing our soldiers! Gilneas is its own nation and it always will be. This is the last time I'll ever talk to you, Terenas, so I hope you were listening." (Greymane's last known speech, as recorded by Mystrum Runedance, presumably at one of the Alliance councils)
- "Pah, the fountains in Gilneas could grant ten times as many wishes as Dalaran's!" (Genn's Copper Coin)
- "When I told some of you that I wanted to form an army to retake Gilneas City from these light damned Forsaken… There were those who said Gilneas City would never be retaken. That it was impossible. Well I say to you that we must no longer let our fears control us! For too long I let my fear control me… Fear that I had made all the wrong decisions… Fear that our nation would lose its identity… Fear that if all of you knew the truth, the whole truth… You would reject me as your leader. Well I give in to fear no longer. Look upon me now and see that which I have kept hidden. Now that you know the truth, I ask each of you… who will stand with me, who will fight by my side? Who among you will set aside your fear?"
- "Then it is time for those Forsaken predators to become the prey!!"
- "It's high time these Forsaken bastards learned... that there's nothing more dangerous than a cornered animal.
- Quest:Time to Regroup
- King Genn Greymane говорит: If we can make it past the gates into Duskhaven we'll be safe. The eastern mountains are virtually impassable.
- Lord Darius Crowley говорит: We need to keep the worgen's attention in the city, Genn. It's the only shot we have for the survivors to make it to Duskhaven.
- Prince Liam Greymane говорит: I'll stay behind with the Royal Guard, father. It is my duty to Gilneas.
- Lord Darius Crowley говорит: Not a chance, boy. Gilneas is going to need its king's undivided attention. Can't have your father wondering whether his child is alive or not.
- Lord Darius Crowley говорит: My men and I will hole up inside the Light's Dawn Cathedral. I've already given the order and the cannons are on their way. Lead our people well, Genn.
- King Genn Greymane говорит: We were fools to take up arms against each other, Darius. The worgen would've never stood a chance.
- Quest:Last Chance at Humanity
- Krennan Aranas говорит: I am not giving up on you, <player>. I don't have a cure for the Curse yet...but there are treatments. You will have control again.
- Lord Godfrey говорит: Give it up, Krennan. It's time to put this one down. It's protocol.
- King Genn Greymane говорит: Tell me, Godfrey. Those that stayed in Gilneas City so that we could live. Were they following protocol?
- King Genn Greymane говорит: I didn't think so. Now hand me that potion, Krennan...and double the dosage.
- Quest:Neither Human Nor Beast
- Lorna and Godfrey run in from town.
- Lorna Crowley кричит: Father!
- Lord Darius Crowley кричит: Lorna!
- Lord Godfrey говорит: Crowley! You and your elven allies are hereby ordered to serve along the king's army. Cursed or not, you are still bound by Gilnean law!
- Genn saunters in.
- Lord Darius Crowley кричит: Does this toad speak for you, Genn? Do you come to our dwelling as a friend? Or do you come as a tyrant?
- King Genn Greymane говорит: No, old friend. I've come to you as an equal.
- Genn enters worgen form.
- Lord Godfrey кричит: Impossible!
- Lord Darius Crowley говорит: Aye, Genn. It is not law that binds us. It is something far stronger. My men are ready to give their lives under your command.
- King Genn Greymane говорит: It is decided, then. We will unite all Gilneans and drive the Forsaken from our lands.
- Block their retreat, Liam! We've got them right where we want them!
- LIAM!! NO!!!
- Quest:Patriarch's Blessing
- King Genn Greymane говорит: May the Light bless the spirits of our ancestors, for they've chosen to allow my son to rest upon this holy ground.
- King Genn Greymane говорит: It is here, surrounded by the heroes and patriots of Gilneas where he belongs.
- Lorna Crowley говорит: You were a true man of the people, Liam. Unlike any Royal I ever met. We'll make them pay for this.
- Lord Darius Crowley говорит: Gilneas will remember your courage forever, Liam.
- King Genn Greymane говорит: We'll return, Liam. I swear this to you.
- Gilneas will rise again!
- For Gilneas!
- Gilneas will prevail!
- My people have suffered so long... if only I could shoulder more of their burden.
- The Alliance has done us a great service, for this I am eternally grateful. (After the Storyline.)
- FOR GILNEAS!
- I SHALL BURY YOU!
- Killing a player
- Fall before me!
- You have no chance!
- Gilneas...I have...failed you.
- Sons and daughters of Gilneas! Friends and allies old and new! Please, come close!
- As you know, Hallows End is a celebration of transition... of change.
- The people of Gilneas understand the gravity of change all too well.
- For we have endured much... far beyond what any of us could have imagined.
- However, this is a time of neither mourning nor grief.
- It is an opportunity to mock the fearsome - to gaze boldly into the grim unknown and laugh!
- It is a time to celebrate new friends and the future we may forge together.
- New struggles await us with each dawn, and uncertainty weighs upon us all.
- As you stand before me, I pray you cast your burdens behind me.
- Let this wickerman embody any unrest within us.
- With turmoil as tinder, let it blaze; may it temper us against what tomorrow may bring.
- Genn turns around to face the Wickerman and takes out a torch as he orders it.
- Torches ready!
- Let the flames fly! Hallow's End is upon us!
- Genn and the crowd of Wickerman Revelers throw their torches and light the Wickerman, then switch to Worgen form. They cheer and applaud, then return to human form. Genn despawns.
The people of the Alliance remember the king of Gilneas as a proud, strong-willed, cunning, and arrogant man. He and his armies stood by the Alliance during the Second War, but in the aftermath it became clear to Genn Greymane that the Alliance needed Gilneas more than Gilneas needed the Alliance. He ordered that the Greymane Wall be closed to all outsiders, effectively sealing off his kingdom from the outside world and its conflicts. But fate, it seems, was intent on teaching the king a lesson in humility: although the wall succeeded in isolating Gilneas from the rest of the world, it also served to damn the kingdom's people forever. As the worgen curse swept the nation and early attempts at containment failed, Greymane found himself fighting a battle for his people's very humanity.
- As of Cataclysm, Greymane is one of the four surviving Alliance rulers from the Second War, the others being King Varian, Kurdran Wildhammer and Gelbin Mekkatorque; King Terenas of Lordaeron, King Thoras Trollbane of Stromgarde, Admiral Proudmoore of Kul Tiras, Lord Perenolde of Alterac, Antonidas of Dalaran, King Anasterian Sunstrider of Quel'Thalas and King Magni Bronzebeard of Ironforge have all died (all murdered with the exception of Perenolde, who died in prison, and Magni, who became petrified during a ritual) in the interim.
- Genn is also one of the two racial leaders with a still living spouse in World of Warcraft, the other being Tyrande Whisperwind.
- Genn Greymane makes an appearance at Arthas Menethil's induction into the Knights of the Silver Hand ceremony in Stormwind. Gilneas had seceded from the Alliance and shut out the rest of the world by this point, so his presence there is a mystery, it's possible he had enough respect for the Silver Hand to visit the induction. Alternatively he may have been invited by his neighbor kings and merely came as a show of respect for those he fought with in the Second War.
- While at first glance it may appear that Greymane was named so by Blizzard because of the worgen curse, his introduction being all the way back in Warcraft II would mean it is a coincidence.
Изменения в обновленияхПравить
- Обновление 5.1.0 (27-11-2012): Добавлен в Святилище Семи Звезд.
- Обновление 4.0.3a (23-11-2010): Добавлен.
- ↑ 1,0 1,1 1,2 1,3 1,4 Повелитель стаи
- ↑ Задание:В Поместье Седогрива
- ↑ Задание:Тотальная эвакуация
- ↑ Задание:Спасти Креннана Аранаса
- ↑ Tides of Darkness, 71
- ↑ Tides of Darkness, 76
- ↑ Day of the Dragon, 7
- ↑ Quest:Old Divisions
- ↑ Wolfheart
- ↑ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War - Jaina nodded. ““I will speak with Greymane,” said Varian. “I know well a few worgen on the battlefield will strike fear even into the hearts of the more bestial members of the Horde.” - Pages 129
- ↑ Jaina Proudmoore: Tides of War
- ↑ Quest:Seeking Fate
- ↑ Lands of Conflict, pg. 96
- ↑ World of Warcraft: Cataclysm - Features - Lore
- ↑ Arthas: Rise of the Lich King, 59