|Ten artykuł wymaga tłumaczenia - jest obecnie w całości lub w części w języku angielskim. Jeżeli jesteś w stanie nam pomóc i przetłumaczyć chociaż fragment, to kliknij przycisk Edytuj w menu tej strony i podziel się swoją wiedzą.|
Hotfix client 220.127.116.1150
Officjalne zmiany paczowe nigdy nie zostały wypuszczone.
Oto noty poprawek wprowadzonych 2 grudnia (które są częścią zmian w kliencie, nie są jasne):
- The Looking-For-Dungeon / Looking-For-Raid system should now properly assign classes to the roles that are most needed, as long as those roles are selected. It should no longer confine them to Tank/Healer/DPS priority if other roles are in short supply.
- Master looter can no longer assign items in Looking-For-Raid groups to players that are already locked to that boss for the week.
- Players should be unable to trade loot they got from Looking-For-Raid encounters to players that are loot locked to that boss.
- Death Knight
- Raise Ghoul, Blood Tap, Empower Rune Weapon, and Army of the Dead no longer benefit from the cooldown reduction and the duration increase from the buff Last Defender of Azeroth.
- Druids can no longer cast Barkskin while Hexed.
- Frenzied Regeneration is now correctly healing for 0.30% health for each point of Rage consumed and matches the amount in the tooltip.
- Efflorescence should now correctly heal if the Swiftmended heal is absorbed by effects like Necrotic Strike.
- A Priest with Spirit of Redemption who dies as the round is ending in Strand of the Ancients should no longer become permanently stunned for the rest of the game.
- Killing Spree should no longer return a script error when only stealthed targets are nearby.
- Deep Wounds should now only proc from crits, not passive damage.
- Bladestorm will now always grant immunity when it is cast.
- Death Knight
- Dungeons & Raids
- Well of Eternity
- Eyes of Peroth'arn should now despawn after the stealth phase.
- During the Mannoroth encounter in the Well of Eternity, players who drop combat via abilities like Vanish and Invisibility should no longer lose the Gift of Sargeras buff.
- Displaced Shadowbats should now properly despawn in all situations.
- Druids are no longer removed from their Shapeshifted form when they gain the Shadowcloak buff.
- Hour of Twilight
- Thrall should no longer be able to be killed in the gauntlet leading up to Archbishop Benedictus.
- Thrall will no longer aggro additional trash packs in the Asira Dawnlayer gauntlet if a player mind controls a mob.
- Dragon Soul
- All bosses in Dragon Soul are now awarding both guild XP and reputation when defeated, in normal and Heroic raid difficulties.
- Ice Walls now move 15% slower on LFR Raid Finderdifficulty
- The minimum heal required to activate Essence of Dreams is now 1500, up from 500.
- Spine of Deathwing
- Players should no longer get disconnected once they release their spirit after jumping or falling off Deathwing.
- Madness of Deathwing
- Deathwing now properly slouches down and becomes attackable for phase two.
- Corrupted Deathwing should now cast his spells appropriately when switching between platforms.
- The Madness of Deathwing encounter should will appropriately die, play the end cinematic, spawn his appropriate loot chest, award Valor Points, and despawn when players defeat him.
- Blackrock Caverns
- Raz the Crazed's Furious Swipe should now properly hit enemies.
- Temple of Ahn'Qiraj
- All bosses should again reward the expected amount of Brood of Nozdormu reputation.
- Well of Eternity
- The Speaking of Rage proc from all three versions of Vishanka, Jaws of the Earth should no longer miss against opponents of any level, regardless of the player's Hit Rating.
- If a player loots a Heart of Flame with a full inventory, the item will be mailed to them.
- Quests and Creatures
- Kilix the Unraveler should no longer offer the deprecated quest "All Things in Good Time".
- Telenus and Kali Remik no longer offer the deprecated quest "Seek the Farstriders".
- Blackhowl Footsoldiers should no longer path under the terrain or path oddly around stairs.
- The Crystalspire Stone Drake will no longer despawn for players who have engaged Zoltrik Drakebane.
Treści społeczności są dostępne na podstawie licencji CC-BY-SA , o ile nie zaznaczono inaczej.