|Ten artykuł wymaga tłumaczenia - jest obecnie w całości lub w części w języku angielskim. Jeżeli jesteś w stanie nam pomóc i przetłumaczyć chociaż fragment, to kliknij przycisk Edytuj w menu tej strony i podziel się swoją wiedzą.|
|Data wydania||14 stycznia 2007|
|Główne elementy||Naprawa błędów|
|Linki||Official patch notes|
- Poprawa kilku błędów.
World of Warcraft Client Patch 2.0.5 Edytuj
- Increased the maximum number of realms that can be listed in the Realm List.
- Created an option to disable UI Acceleration for users of select video cards experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface. To utilize this option, enter the following line to the Config.wtf file, located in the WTF subfolder of the game:
- Set UIFaster "x"
- Where x equals:
- 0 - This turns off all UI acceleration
- 1 - For Internal Use Only - DO NOT USE!
- 2 - Enables partial UI acceleration only.
- 3 - Enables all UI acceleration.
- Set UIFaster "2"
- Note: For users experiencing graphical corruption of the User Interface, it is recommended to try option 2 in order to correct the problem. If this does not solve the issue, then use option 0 to disable all UI acceleration.
Patch problems Edytuj
Patch 2.0.5 was initially released on the morning of January 14, 2007. However, due to authentication issues, some players were not able to log on. Blizzard altered the servers to allow players with and without the patch to continue play the game. Those who have patched to 2.0.5 may be stranded as there is no rollback procedure for the game client.
The problem stemmed from a change in authentication. Under the new patch, the authentication servers would only allow clients with the Burning Crusade installed, of which publicly, there were none at the time.
Hours later, Blizzard announced that the problem has since been fixed, and that clients 2.0.4 and 2.0.5 could coexist. Patch 2.0.6 was released the following week.
- ↑ http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/patch2p01.html
- ↑ Breaking News alert from client program