Talasszi a Félelfekek, a Félvérelfek, a Vérelfek, a Nemes elfek nyelve.
- Al diel shala = Safe travels.
- Anar'alah = "By the light"
- Anar'alah belore = By the light of the sun.
- Anaria shola = Speak your business.
- Ann'da = Papa
- Anu belore dela'na = The sun guides us.
- Bal'a dash, malanore = Greetings, traveler.
- Ban'dinoriel = "Gatekeeper"
- Band'or shorel'aran — (Roughly) "Prepare to say farewell", spoken by Commander Sarannis, officially translated in the Chinese version of WoW.
- Bash'a no falor talah! = Taste the chill of true death!, Sylvanas Windrunner (WC3)
- Belore = "The sun", though can mean to uncover something hidden or unknown if used in Darnassian.
- Doral ana'diel? = How fare you?
- Felo'melorn = "Flamestrike"
- Minn'da = Mama
- Quel'Zaram = High Blade.
- Quel'Danil = High Peak.
- Selama ashal'anore = Justice for our people.
- Shindu fallah na! = They're breaking through!.
- Shorel'aran = Farewell.
- Sin'dorei = Children of the blood. This could also be interpreted as "people of the bloodline", referring to the continuation of the line of the Highborne.
- Sinu a'manore = Well met.
- Sunstrider = "he who walks the day"
<ref>címke; nincs megadva szöveg a(z)