|Release date (US)||20 January 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Patches • Patch mirrors • Patches category|
Patch 3.0.8 is currently live, and was released on January 20, 2009. Undocumented changes can be found on Patch 3.0.8 (undocumented changes).
- The latest test realm patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/test-realm-patchnotes.html.
- The latest patch notes can always be found at http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/patchnotes/.
- Players may now create death knights on any realm once they reach level 55.
- Bonus Armor: The mechanics for items with bonus armor on them has changed (any cloth, leather, mail, or plate items with extra armor, or any other items with any armor). Bonus armor beyond the base armor of an item will no longer be multiplied by any talents or by the bonuses of Bear Form, Dire Bear Form, or Frost Presence.
- Racial restrictions on mounts have now been lifted. Night elves on mechanostrider? Tauren on raptor? You’re not seeing things.
- Tapping: All player spells which cause a creature to become aggressive to you will now also immediately cause the creature to be tapped.
- A new mailbox is now available at the Crows Tavern in the Dalaran Sewers.
- We have added over 60 new graveyards to Kalimdor and the Eastern Kingdoms.
- The run speed in spirit form has been increased by 50%. Night Elves in Wisp form will now move at 75% increased speed.
- The Darkmoon Faire vendors have new items now that trade routes into Northrend have been better established. See Items
- Reputation rewarded for killing mobs will no longer automatically deprecate. This means trivial mobs will continue to give out their full amounts of reputation on kill for the majority of cases in the game (level 70 creatures in Stratholme, for example, will continue to award the full amount of rep to level 80 players seeking to boost their Argent Dawn faction).
- World of Warcraft now supports 3-D imaging. Visit  for more information.
- The achievement has had its quest amount reduced.
- The Achievement is no longer a part of the Fool For Love meta-achievement.
- The Winds of the North has had its requirements changed. This achievement is now earned by getting Πρότυπο:Exalted with the Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition.
- PvP vehicles are no longer immune to most player spells, are immune to all CC and snares, but can be diseased, poisoned, and cursed.
- Arena rating requirements for all Deadly Gladiator's Arena items have been reduced by 100.
- All rage and runic power are set to 0 when an Arena begins and the preparation period is over.
- Ring of Valor: The small pillars will now rise immediately once the arena begins.
- Lake Wintergrasp
- Wintergrasp Commendation can now also be purchased for the low low price of 9 Wintergrasp Mark of Honor. Players can visit their respective Wintergrasp vendors and put those Marks of Honor to use!
- Wintergrasp PvP vehicles have had their health increased.
- Wintergrasp Tower cannons have had their health increased.
- The Wintergrasp Fortress Exterior walls have had their health increased.
- The Fortress Keep door now has had its health decreased.
- The Orb is now instantly clickable.
- Elementals should now always despawn when the battle begins.
- Wintergrasp now extends farther south so that more revenants can be reached.
- There are now three ranks in Wintergrasp: Recruit, Corporal, and First Lieutenant.
- Players will be eligible for participation rewards after two honorable kills.
- Players will receive increased honor with increased rank.
- Players will receive additional Marks of Honor at Corporal or higher rank.
- Players will receive corporal rank at 5 honorable kills instead of two.
- Strand of the Ancients
- Antipersonnel Turrets will now gain vehicle immunities, use falloff damage, and damage increased to 4000 + 200 per level to compensate for falloff.
- The Strand of the Ancients Demolisher has had its health increased.
- The Strand of the Ancients tower cannon has had its health increased.
- Seaforium charges have been moved closer to the graveyards on the 2nd tier.
- Lake Wintergrasp
- All multi-rune abilities generate 15 runic power.
- Anti-Magic Shell: The cooldown has been lowered to 45 sec from 60 sec.
- Blood Aura now grants 2/4% instead of 1/2% healing.
- Blood Presence now grants 2/4% instead of 1/2% healing.
- Bloody Strikes will receive extra bonus damage from Pestilence.
- Bone Shield: The mitigation has been reduced from 40% to 20%.
- Corpse Explosion: Damage increased substantially, added 5 sec. cooldown, and changed cost to 40 runic power.
- Dark Command: Range increased to 30 yards.
- Death Pact now grants 40% instead of 20% healing.
- Frost Presence: The bonus armor has been increased from 60 to 80% and magic damage reduction increased from 5 to 15%.
- Heart Strike no longer has a haste debuff but will now be able to strike two targets.
- Horn of Winter now has no cost and grants 10 runic power in addition to its stat buff, but has a 20 second cooldown.
- Howling Blast: Cooldown removed.
- Icebound Fortitude now reduces damage by 20% instead of 50%. The amount of damage reduced increases with bonus Defense (to about 35% for 540 Defense, but can go higher).
- Night of the Dead now grants 40/70% passive area spell avoidance to your pet in addition to its current effects.
- Outbreak will no longer receive bonus damage from Pestilence. The bonus from Plague Strike and Blood Boil has been increased slightly.
- Pestilence no longer has a 10 seconds cooldown.
- Raise Dead has now been split into two spells:
- Raise Dead now raises a ghoul or pet ghoul (if talented). Requires corpse dust if no humanoid corpse is nearby.
- Raise Ally now raises a fallen party member and has no reagent. Available at level 72. This should now last for 4 minutes.
- Rune of the Stoneskin Gargoyle (two-handed only) now grants 25 Defense and 2% Stamina.
- Rune Strike: Damage decreased from 200% to 150% but threat increased to 150% from 100%.
- Shadow of Death: The duration has been changed from 45 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Unholy Blight had had its cost reduced from 60 to 40 runic power.
- Wandering Plague will now properly reset after being cast.
- Vampiric Blood: In addition to its current effects, also adds 20% health temporarily.
- Will of the Necropolis will now reduce the damage of any attack that takes the DK below 35% health by 5 /10/15% instead of boosting armor when wounded.
- Aquatic Form is now available from druid trainers at level 16.
- Feral Attack Power: All weapons now have the potential to grant feral attack power based on their dps (as compared to the best superior-quality weapons available at level 60). Players will see their existing feral weapons grant roughly the same attack power as they did before (+/- 2 or so), but many new weapons will be options for the feral druid. Some feral weapons have had strength converted to attack power to be more appealing to other classes able to equip them. All druids will see the amount of feral attack power granted by an item in the item tooltip, if it grants any, but other players will not see that information.
- Abolish Poison can now be used in Moonkin form.
- Genesis: Now works with Tranquility and Hurricane.
- Growl: Range increased to 30 yards.
- King of the Jungle - The Bear effect is now physical, and thus cannot be dispelled.
- Moonglow: This talent now also benefits Nourish.
- Nature's Grace - Now also effects Revive.
- Nourish: Wild Growth applied to a target now increases the healing done by this spell by 20% like other heal over time effects.
- Polearms: Now trainable by Druids.
- Primal Tenacity: Now reduces the cost of Bear Form, Cat Form, and Dire Bear Form by 17/33/50% in addition to its previous effects.
- Protector of the Pack: No longer changes value based on party size.
- Savage Roar: The buff now persists outside of Cat Form but only provides its benefits while in Cat Form.
- Starfall: Instead of canceling shapeshifting, now cancels on shapeshifting into an animal form.
- Survival of the Fittest: This talent now grants 22/44/66% bonus armor in Bear Form and Dire Bear Form in addition to all of its previous effects.
- Swipe: Swipe (Cat) has now been added at level 71, dealing 260% weapon damage, costs 50 energy with no cooldown. All talents affecting the Bear Form version affect the Cat Form one as well.
- Wild Growth now has a 6 second cooldown.
- All Hunter pet abilities with a cooldown of 30 seconds or more are no longer on the global cooldown.
- Arcane Shot: Mana cost lowered to match the cost of Steady Shot.
- Aspect of the Wild - This aspect is now raid-wide.
- Call of the Wild: The benefit from this pet talent now applies to only the Hunter and their own pet.
- Deterrence: Design changed to grant 100% parry and 100% chance to "deflect" spells coming from the front, but prevents the Hunter from attacking. Lasts 5 sec. 60 sec. cooldown.
- Explosive Shot: Damage increased substantially, and additional scaling added to compensate Survival Hunters for the decrease in power of Steady Shot. No longer deals damage to secondary targets.
- Improved Tracking (Survival): This talent has been slightly re-designed. Now reads: While tracking Beasts, Demons, Dragonkin, Elementals, Giants, Humanoids and Undead, all ranged damage done to those types is increased by 1/2/3/4/5%.
- Kill Shot – Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds, down from 35 sec.
- Kindred Spirits: This talent now grants only 3/6/9/12/15% pet damage.
- The coefficient of Rake (Cat) and Scorpid Venom (Scorpid) has been lowered.
- Readiness: No longer resets the cooldown on Bestial Wrath.
- Steady Shot: Now gains 10% of attack power as damage instead of 20%.
- Serpent's Swiftness: This talent now grants only 2/4/6/8/10% bonus attack speed to pet. The hunter attack speed bonus is unchanged.
- Tranquilizing Shot has had its cooldown reduced to 6 seconds, down from 15.
- Unleashed Fury: This talent now grants only 3/6/9/12/15% pet damage.
- Viper Sting: Now drains a percentage of maximum mana.
- Volley: The damage has been reduced on all ranks by approximately 30% (including attack power scaling).
- Arcane Blast: This ability has been significantly changed. Arcane Blast now increases the damage of the next Arcane spell by 15%. However, using Arcane Blast itself does not consume the charge itself. Each time you cast Arcane Blast, the damage of Arcane spells is increased by 15% and the mana cost of Arcane Blast is increased by 200%. This effect stacks up to 3 times and lasts 10 seconds or until any Arcane damage spell except Arcane Blast is cast.
- Arcane Flows: Now also reduces the cooldown of Evocation by 1m/2m.
- Elemental Precision: Renamed to Precision and now works on all spells.
- Evocation: Cooldown reduced to 4 min.
- Improved Blizzard: The snaring effect has been reduced to 20/40/50%.
- Slow Fall is now castable on others.
- Torment the Weak: Now works with Arcane Blast and does bonus damage against targets afflicted with any type of slow (such as the combat slow from Thunder Clap).
- Avenging Wrath: Divine Shield, Divine Protection, and Avenging Wrath cannot be used within 30 seconds of each other anymore. Forbearance removed from Avenging Wrath.
- Divine Protection: The 100% attack speed penalty has been removed.
- Divine Shield: The 100% attack speed penalty has been replaced by a 50% reduction to all damage caused.
- Hand of Reckoning (NEW): Available on trainers at level 16. It's a 30 yard range taunt that causes Holy damage.
- Judgements of the Pure: This Holy talent now increases the damage done by Seals and Judgements.
- Judgement of Wisdom: Now returns a percentage of base mana instead of a percentage of max mana.
- Sacred Duty: Interaction with Divine Shield and Divine Protection removed, but stamina bonus increased.
- Abolish Disease and Cure Disease can now be cast while in Shadowform.
- Holy: Circle of Healing now has a 6 second cooldown.
- Levitate is now castable on others.
- Mana Burn: Now burns a percentage of maximum mana.
- Shadowform: You can now shift into Shadowform while mounted or sitting.
- Vampiric Embrace- Mana cost of this spell has been removed.
- Fan of Knives: The cooldown has been removed. In addition, now deals 150% of weapon damage when used while daggers are equipped.
- Feint: Rank 8 now reduces the damage taken from area of effect attacks by 50% for 6 seconds in addition to its existing effects.
- Fire Nova Totem: Now no longer generates threat.
- Healing Way: Now only one application is required to reach full benefit. No longer stacks.
- Improved Water Shield: Lesser Healing Wave now has a reduced chance to trigger this talent.
- Magma Totem: The damage and scaling has been increased and no longer generates threat.
- Mental Quickness and Static Shock have switched positions in the talent tree.
- Mental Quickness: Reduces the mana cost of instant cast Shaman spells by 2/4/6% and increases spell power by an amount equal to 10/20/30% of your attack power.
- Searing Totem (Rank 4) now does the proper damage for its rank.
- Tremor Totem's duration has been increased from 2 minutes to 5 minutes.
- Elemental Oath: In addition to existing effects, now increases spell damage done by the Shaman by 5/10% while Elemental Focus Clearcasting is active.
- Elemental Mastery: Redesigned. Now increases the Shaman's critical strike chance by 20% for 30 seconds. Cooldown remains at 3 minutes.
- Elemental Shields: This talent has been removed. It has now been merged with Elemental Warding.
- Elemental Warding: Now reduces all damage taken by 2/4/6%. Changed from only reducing Nature, Fire and Frost by 4/7/10%.
- New Talent: Shamanism-Your Lightning Bolt spell gains an additional 2/4/6/8/10% and your Lava Burst gains an additional 4/8/12/16/20% of your bonus damage effects.
- Storm, Earth and Fire: This talent has been moved up in the tree, and it’s talent points have been reduced to 3 down from 5. Wind Shock is also included in the range increase (with Earth Shock). The damage bonus to Flame Shock has been increased, up from 10/20/30/40/50 to 20/40/60.
- Unrelenting Storm: point cost reduced to 3, down from 5. Now does 4/8/12%
- Demon Armor and Demon Skin: Armor increased by approximately 120%.
- Demonic Circle: The teleport now clears all snare effects.
- Drain Mana: Now drains a percentage of maximum mana.
- Emberstorm: Now works with Conflagrate.
- Ritual of Summoning: Will now create a summoning portal object which can be re-used for multiple summons for 5 minutes.
- Bloodthirst: Charges have been decreased to 3, but the effect has been raised to 1% per charge.
- Fury: Bloodsurge: Now has a chance to trigger from any hit with Heroic Strike, Bloodthirst, or Whirlwind.
- Fury:Titan's Grip: The hit chance penalty has been removed.
- Taunt: Range increased to 30 yards.
- All flasks no longer require an alchemy lab to create.
- The Cooldown on Transmute: Titanium has been reduced to 1 day, and the materials required have been simplified.
- Reduced the cooldown on Northrend Alchemy Research from 7 days to 3 days.
- The chance to discover a Northrend transmutation has been increased.
- Changed the Crazy Alchemist's Potion so it always gives health and mana. It also grants the benefit of another random potion effect.
- Potion of Nightmares functionality changed. You can now move to interrupt the effect, and damage taken is no longer increased while you are under the effects of this potion.
- Added a new recipe for Ethereal Oil to grand master alchemy trainers.
- You can now discover a recipe for the Elixir of Water Walking with Northrend Alchemy Research.
- Reduced the spell power on the Titansteel Guardian to bring it in line with its item level.
- Increased the material requirements to make high level frost resistance gear created with blacksmithing.
- Increased the materials required to make several recipes that require cobalt.
- Added a new recipe for shield reinforcements that increases the block value of shields.
- A recipe has been added for Kungaloosh. You can learn this recipe from an NPC in the Dalaran sewers once you have completed the quest '' in Sholazar Basin.
- A recipe for the incredible Fish Feast can now be purchased for .
- Succulent Orca Stew and Shoveltusk Soup have been removed from the requirements for any cooking achievements as they will not be added to the game.
- A new recipe for Worg Tartare is now available for purchase with Dalaran Cooking Awards. This delicacy imbues hit rating and Stamina upon those brave enough to eat it.
- Many high level enchantment recipes have had the amount of Infinite Dust and Greater Cosmic Essence requirements significantly reduced, but with Dream Shard being added to them.
- Increased the Fire damage inflicted by the Icebreaker weapon enchantment.
- Reduced the armor penalty granted by the Berserking weapon enchantment.
- Increased the amount of healing from the Lifeward enchantment.
- Increased the amount of damage caused by the Icebreaker enchantment.
- Added a new recipe to enchant bracers with Stamina. You can buy this recipe from Vanessa Sellers in Dalaran.
- Engineers may now be able to properly engineer Centrifuge Constructs.
- Reduced the cooldown and increased the duration of the effect for Hyperspeed Accelerators.
- Added a new recipe for epic plate spell power goggles.
- Weakness Spectralizers are now usable by druids.
- The Saronite Bomb recipe now creates a lot more bombs for the same material cost. While this breakthrough was discovered by goblins, all engineers can take advantage of it.
- Gnomish Lightning Generator has had its cast time and cooldown reduced.
- The engineering Scrapbot can now repair.
- Jessica Sellers, a new vendor in the Dalaran inscription shop, will sell most inscription inks for the cost of one Ink of the Sea. She also sells Snowfall Ink for multiple Inks of the Sea.
- A new recipe for Glyph of Arcane Blast has been added to Master and Grand Master Inscription trainers.
- Glyph Changes moved to Items/Glyphs
- Glyph bug fixes moved to Bugfixes/Items
- Added a new recipe to convert a Frozen Orb and some green quality gems into several superior quality gems.
- Reduced the spell power granted by the use effect of "Figurine - Twilight Serpent", but reduced the cooldown significantly.
- Iceborne Belt pattern skill up range has been increased to the correct range.
- The epic leg armor patches now require a Frozen Orb in addition to their other materials.
- Mining veins and deposits no longer require multiple hits to receive all the ore. Players will receive around the same amount of ore, stone, and gems they would have received from multiple hits.
- Weakened Giants and Iron Rune Sentinels can now be correctly mined.
- Increased the critical strike rating granted by ranks 5 and 6 of Master of Anatomy.
- Carrion Fleshstrippers are now skinnable.
- Reduced the cloth required to make a Bolt of Imbued Frostweave.
- Simplified the materials required for Shining Spellthread and Azure Spellthread.
- Reduced the eternals required to make Brilliant Spellthread and Sapphire Spellthread, but increased the number of Iceweb Spider Silk.
- Greatly reduced the materials required to make the self-only tailoring leg enchants (Master's Spellthread and Sanctified Spellthread), but these recipes no longer grant any skill gains.
- Reduced the training cost for the normal Flying Carpet.
- Ebonweave now requires the tailor to be in the Maw of Neltharion in Dragonblight to create it.
- Spellweave now requires the tailor to be at the Azure Dragonshrine in Dragonblight to create it.
- The quest, "" now only requires 10 Darkclaw Guano, down from 15. Also, only the character that scared the bat, or their party, may now loot the guano.
- Shoveltusk Meat obtained during the quest, "" is now correctly flagged as a quest item with no sell price.
- During the quest, "", you can no longer use Ahunae's Knife to scalp kills that you aren't tapped to.
- The path followed by the Har'koa's Kitten during the quest, "" has been improved.
- Westguard Sergeants, Winterhoof Braves, and Ethereal Frostworgs should no longer attempt to attack their opposite faction counterparts unless the character controlling them is first attacked.
- Westguard Sergeant and Winterhoof Brave demoralizing shouts will now only affect the Winterskorn vrykul and worgs at Skorn.
- Various fixes to the Queen Angerboda event during the quest, "".
- The daily quest, "" now only requires 15 Jotunheim Proto-Drakes to be shot down, down from 20. As well, the harpoon now only costs 5 energy to shoot, down from 10.
Dungeons and RaidsEdit
- The Obsidian Sanctum
- Chat frames can now be made "Noninteractive". When in this state, they will ignore all clicks.
- Various filters can now be applied to Achievements.
- A special UI for chatting with GMs has been added.
- For additional notes on Lua and XML changes please visit the UI & Macros forum.
- Emblems of Heroism can now be purchased at a 1 to 1 rate using Emblems of Valor.
- The Darkmoon Faire exotic vendors have been updated with new items.
- Amberglow Signet now correctly grants Hit Rating.
- Deadly Gladiator's Refuge has had its 4 piece set bonus changed. It now reduces the cooldown of Swiftmend by 2 seconds.
- Deadly Gladiator's Staff has had the Agility and Critical strike rating restored to ratios consistent with other instances of the Gladiator's Staff.
- Dreamwalker Battlegear: The Rip bonus is now 4 seconds instead of 3.
- Druid Feral Tier 7 Set: The 4 piece bonus now also decreases the cooldown on Tiger’s Fury by 3 seconds.
- Druid Restoration Tier 7 Set: The Rejuvenation bonus has been changed to affect Lifebloom instead.
- Gifts and Pledges of Adoration for the capital cities are now soulbound.
- The Flag of Ownership now has only a 60sec cooldown to match the 60sec duration of the flag.
- The following crafted weapons have had their stats adjusted to properly reflect their intended power:
- Living Lashers can now properly be skinned with Herbalism.
- Players can now open clams while riding a vehicle, sitting, mounted, stealthed, and invisible.
- Reduced the stats on the Savage Cobalt Slicer to match the weapon's level.
- Some low-level rogue pvp gloves were accidentally omitted from the patch 3.0.3 update. This has been rectified.
- Some neglected creatures in Icecrown have found the contents of their pockets.
- Totem of Hex now correctly grants 165 spell power to Chain Lightning and Lightning Bolt, up from 85.
- The Reins of the White Polar Bear is now the proper (larger) size.
- Glyph of Conflagrate now makes it so your Conflagrate spell no longer consumes the Immolate or Shadowflame spell from the target.
- Glyph of Death and Decay has been changed to grant 20% additional damage instead of its current effect.
- Glyph of Death Strike has also been reduced by 50% to 1% healing per 5 Runic Power.
- Glyph of Deterrence: Now -10 seconds instead of -20.
- Glyph of Hammer of Justice: Now increases range by 5 yards instead of increasing stun duration.
- Glyph of Holy Light now affects friendly targets in a larger radius.
- Glyph of Horn of Winter now increases the duration by 60 sec.
- Glyph of Invisibility duration has been increased.
- Glyph of Spirit of Redemption: Now increases the duration of the effect by a fixed amount of 6 seconds.
- Glyph of Turn Evil now also increases the cooldown of your turn evil spell by 8 sec.
- Incapacitating Shout now has an 8 second duration.
- Conquered Soul of the Blightcallers are no longer AoE immune.
- Corrected a raid emote in Violet Hold to display the proper creature name.
- Corrected a redundant aura tooltip for Locust Swarm in Naxxramas.
- Several creatures in the Construct Quarter of Naxxramas did not have Heroic values for hit points and damage.
- Storm Peaks, Grom'arsh Crash-Site - Peon Gakra is now an innkeeper and the zeppelin hull, an inn.
- Fixed a bug with a Wild Mustard plant that was under the ground in Dalaran.
- Berserking: Can now be used properly while under the affects of Hand of Protection.
- Heroic Presence: Now works properly in Ghost Wolf Form.
- Shadowmeld: This ability will now properly restore threat when it is canceled. In addition, it will correctly remove a player from combat if it is active when that player is the last person left alive that the creature hates. This ability is now also unusable while affected by Faerie Fire.
- Will of the Forsaken: Using this ability while disoriented would trigger its cooldown to no affect; it is no longer usable while disoriented.
- Blood Aura Will now always do the correct amount of healing, based on the actual damage taken of the target.
- Blood Caked Blade: Now does the proper damage amount when triggered by an off-hand weapon.
- Bloody Strikes: The tooltip for this talent now has correct values.
- Butchery: Will now always grant 20 runic power, regardless of the creature type killed.
- Chains of Ice: This ability is no longer able to land on death knights who have Anti-Magic Shell active.
- Crypt Fever: It is no longer possible to have a duration longer than the disease which caused it. Will also no longer incorrectly increase Death and Decay damage.
- Corpse Explosion: Fixed a bug where how much Runic Power the Death Knight had was affecting the damage done, and also increased the damage substantially.
- Dancing Rune Blade: The weapon no longer echoes the Raise Dead and Army of the Dead spells. In addition it will now more closely match the master's damage and will cast Rune Strike when its master does.
- Death Chill: The effect from this talent will no longer be consumed if Killing Machine is active.
- Death Pact: This will no longer cause guards to attack the Death Knight.
- Desecration: will no longer break stealth.
- Ebon Plague: It is no longer possible to have a duration longer than the disease which caused it. It will no longer stack with Crypt Fever used by another character.
- Frost Fever: This talent now works properly when spell reflected.
- Gnaw: This ghoul ability is now able to be set on autocast.
- Icy Clutch: This will now be applied properly in all cases to targets that gain Frost Fever via the Pestilence ability.
- Mark of Blood now works correctly with periodic damage.
- Pestilence: The diseases will now spread correctly even when the damage from Pestilence kills the primary target.
- Raise Dead no longer puts you in combat when you cast this spell.
- Tundra Stalker (Rank 1) will now work properly on Death and Decay.
- Unholy Blight: Will no longer cause spell pushback.
- Bear Form: This ability will now grant the correct attack power per level for levels 71-80.
- Entangling Roots: When determining if a new Entangling Roots should overwrite an old one, and will now calculate the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Maim: Tooltip adjusted to match the duration the ability has always had.
- Opening: Opening doors and objects should no longer cause shapeshifted forms to be canceled.
- Rake: The initial damage from this ability is now properly considered bleed damage, and will be increased by Mangle and Trauma.
- Savage Fury - Mangle (Bear) damage was being increased by a higher percentage than intended. This has been fixed, and in result Mangle (Bear) should see roughly a 16% damage reduction. Also fixed a bug with Savage Fury where the Rake bleed effect was not being increased.
- Starfall will no longer cause nearby creatures to become hostile for no apparent reason while the Druid is affected by fear effects. In addition, it will no longer pick ambient creatures as targets.
- Survival Instincts: The extra health from this ability now persists in all forms, but the ability can only be activated in Cat Form, Bear Form, or Dire Bear Form. This prevents the health gain from occurring multiple times if constantly shapeshifting.
- Swiftmend: Riptide will no longer cause this ability to light up, and this ability will no longer sometimes consume Earthliving off the target.
- Aspects: All aspects now have a 1 second global cooldown.
- Aspect of the Beast: Will now increase Hunter pet attack power by the correct amount.
- Aspect of the Viper: Beast Lore, Scare Beast, and Tame Beast will no longer trigger mana regeneration from this ability.
- Call of the Wild: Now only works on the pet and their own master.
- Carrion Feeder: No longer causes extremely large amounts of threat when the pet gains happiness.
- Chimera Shot: The secondary effects of this shot will now still be triggered even when the target dies from the ability's damage.
- Cower: Now longer shares a cooldown with Growl, but has its own separate cooldown.
- Dust Cloud: This pet ability will now be cast by the pet at the target instead of while they are moving toward the target.
- Marked for Death: Now works properly for Steady Shot and Glyph of Steady Shot.
- Master's Call: Now makes the pet immune to roots and snares for the duration as well, allowing the pet to break roots on the target even when the pet is rooted.
- Nether Shock: Pets will now correctly use this ability on all targets, not just mana users.
- Noxious Stings: When this talent triggers Wyvern Sting, the Wyvern Sting will now last the proper duration.
- Owl's Focus: Free abilities will no longer consume this effect.
- Prowl: This ability will no longer sometimes turn autocast on by itself.
- Sniper Training: Now increases the damage of Aimed Shot by the correct amount.
- Spirit Strike: This pet ability's duration and period have both been reduced to 6 seconds.
- Spore Cloud: This ability will now work properly.
- Swipe: The tooltip has been adjusted.
- Tracking: Entering an arena no longer disables tracking types.
- Fixed a bug that allowed Viper's Sting to target death knights. They are now invalid targets.
- Arcane Missiles: This spell now only has one chance to trigger Arcane Concentration.
- Brain Freeze: This talent can now be triggered by Blizzard.
- Burnout: This talent will now properly charge the mage additional mana when Living Bomb causes a critical strike.
- Fingers of Frost: This talent can now trigger properly from Frost Armor.
- Frost Nova: Will now properly overwrite the effect of Shattered Barrier and of Frostbite.
- Icy Veins: The spell pushback reduction from this talent now works on Frostfire Bolt.
- Improved Scorch: This talent no longer triggers effects that trigger on casting a spell.
- Incanter's Absorption: This talent will now work properly when the mage is sitting.
- Living Bomb: Now triggers Ignite when it causes a critical strike. In addition, the final explosion will now still occur even if the mage is affected by a crowd control effect.
- Molten Fury: This talent will now interact correctly with Torment the Weak.
- Precision: Frostfire Bolt will no longer receive double the intended benefit from this talent.
- Spell Power: Now affects the critical strike chance of Blizzard.
- Devotion Aura: When mixing two different ranks of this ability in a party, players will no longer sometimes see a spurious second copy of the buff.
- Hand of Freedom: Now works properly against the Froststorm Breath Hunter pet ability.
- Judgement of Blood, Judgement of Command, and Judgement of the Martyr will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Judgement of Light: The tooltip has been corrected to remove the implication that it only works on melee attacks.
- Judgment of the Wise: The amount of mana gained has been corrected to match the tooltip.
- Pure of Heart: This talent will no longer cause Curse of Agony to do more damage than intended.
- Repentance: Avenger's Shield no longer breaks Repentance, but unfortunately, Seal of Vengeance and Corruption damage will break it again. This will be corrected in a future patch.
- Righteous Vengeance: This talent will now calculate its damage correctly when the damage is absorbed. In addition this ability will no longer cause excessive damage when refreshed on targets with damage reduction effects active.
- Seal of Command: The tooltip has been adjusted to show the damage gained from spell power.
- Shield of Righteousness now properly shares a cooldown for both ranks.
- Dispersion: This ability can no longer be cast while affected by Cyclone; doing so consumed the cooldown to no effect.
- Guardian Spirit: It is no longer possible for simultaneous killing blows to trigger the heal from this ability multiple times.
- Improved Holy Concentration: The tooltip has been rewritten to indicate that this talent reduces cast time rather than providing haste.
- Mind Flay - Fixed a bug with targeting where you would not deal damage if not facing the target while channeling. Also corrected an issue where the damage from this ability was slightly delayed.
- Prayer of Mending: Will now only benefit from the healing talents of the priest who cast the original spell.
- Rapture: This talent will now correctly return mana for Power Word: Shield based on the caster's mana poll instead of the target's mana pool.
- Shadow Weaving: Shadow Word: Death: Will now only apply one copy of this buff per cast.
- Shadow Word: Pain now will gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Surge of Light: Prayer of Mending will no longer sometimes cause Surge of Light to trigger on Priests who do not have that talent.
- Twisted Faith: This talent will no longer sometimes cause Shadow Word: Pain to fail due to a more powerful spell being in effect.
- Envenom: The tooltip values have been corrected to be accurate.
- Fan of Knives: All poisons will now trigger correctly when used with this ability.
- Honor Among Thieves: The bug where stacking multiple rogues with this talent caused them all to gain additional combo points has been fixed. In addition, it no longer cancels eating and drinking if a party member gains a critical strike while it is active.
- Killing Spree: This ability no longer breaks stealth if it fails due to all targets being out of range.
- Mutilate: this ability will no longer give poisons on the off-hand weapon two chances to be triggered.
- Turn the Tables: This talent no longer generates threat when it triggers.
- Chain Heal: This spell will now give an invalid target error message if the primary target is a totem.
- Earth Shield: Now correctly uses the Shaman?s own spell critical strike chance to determine the chance of a critical heal.
- Elemental Shields was reducing flat physical damage, not a percentage. Now properly reduced by a percentage.
- Lava Lash - Fixed a bug which allowed you to use the ability even if you had a shield in offhand. Now requires a 1hand axe, fist or dagger to be able to be used.
- Fixed a bug where Thunderstorm (Elemental) was knocking back 15 yards, instead of 20. It should now roughly knockback the correct length of 20 yards.
- Magma Totem: Fixed a bug that capped the damage of this ability at too low of a level.
- Resistance Totems: Players will no longer see two copies of these buffs when two shamans cast the totems simultaneously.
- Spirit Walk: This Feral Spirit ability will now properly clear roots and snares from the Shaman master.
- Stoneclaw Totem: The tooltip has been revised to indicate the damage absorb shield also works on the Stoneclaw Totem itself.
- Warlock Pets: Some pets were not properly classified to receive correct creature scaling for Wrath of the Lich King. Their health and damage done will now be higher.
- Corruption will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Create Healthstone: Attempting to create a healthstone when you already have one no longer consumes mana or triggers the cooldown of this ability.
- Demonic Circle: Teleport: the button for this ability will now darken when the Warlock is out of range of the Demonic Circle and will light up when the Warlock is in range.
- Demon Power Scaling: Spell power gained from spirit via the Fel Armor ability will now properly affect the scaling of spell power and attack power on summoned demons.
- Drain Mana: This spell will no longer cancel when the target's mana pool is low or the caster's mana pool is full. It also now generates a very small amount of threat instead of no threat.
- Everlasting Affliction: Will now calculate correct damage values for Corruption when it is refreshed in all cases.
- Haunt: Will now gain correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target. In addition, this ability is now limited to a single target as intended. This also now works properly when refreshed on its current target.
- Mana Feed: This talent will no longer sometimes fire for warlocks who do not have the talent.
- Master Conjuror: Tooltip revised to indicate it does not increase the damage bonuses of Firestones or Spellstones.
- Metamorphosis: The bonus armor effect from this ability will now calculate properly and interact correctly with armor buffs and debuffs.
- Ritual of Doom: A Doomguard summoned with this spell will now scale properly from its master's stats.
- Shadow Embrace: This ability will now create a separate debuff stack for each Warlock with the talent, and each warlock will benefit properly from his or her own debuff.
- Soul Siphon: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Unstable Afflcition: Will now gain the correct damage modifiers for the creature type of the target.
- Bladestorm: Fixed a bug where sometimes stuns and roots would not be removed properly when this ability is used.
- Damage Shield: Rank 1 of this ability now works properly.
- Heroic Throw no longer triggers the snare from Mage Frost Armor.
- The Wintergrasp Aura should now properly update in all instances, transferring the buff when the zone control changes.
- Arena: Dalaran Sewer: The Flush effect which pushes players out will now also remove the ability to use Demonic Circles summoned during the arena start time.
- Idol of the Emerald Queen: This idol was providing greater healing than implied by its tooltip. It has been reduced to correct value.
- Glyph of Ambush: This glyph will now interact correctly with Initiative when Ambush is used outside of combat range.
- Glyph of Charge: The stun from Charge will now work properly when Charge is used with the extra range from this glyph.
- Glyph of Corpse Explosion: Additional explosions from this glyph will no longer consume Unholy Runes.
- Glyph of Rejuvenation: The heal from this glyph is now properly considered a periodic heal.
- Gronnstalker Set: The Aspect of the Viper bonus from this set has been changed to work correctly with the redesigned Aspect of the Viper.
- Mana Potions: Warriors and Death Knights now receive a correct error message when attempting to use mana potions.
- Scrolls: Buffs from scrolls can now only be overwritten by more powerful scrolls.
- Soul Preserver: This item will now interact correctly with Desperate Prayer, Lay on Hands, Riptide, and Wild Growth.
Σφάλμα αναφοράς: Υπάρχουν ετικέτες
<ref>, αλλά καμία ετικέτα