- Deadly Poison
- Classes: Rogue
- Use: Coats a weapon with poison that lasts for 1 hour.
Each strike has a 30% chance of poisoning the enemy for X Nature damage over 12 sec. Stacks up to 5 times on a single target.
- 3 sec cast
- Crafted from my exotic mixture of plants, this poison will destroy you from within...
Deadly Poison is a poison that is bought by rogues who then apply it to their weapons. Every time the rogue hits with the weapon, there is a 30% (up to 40% with the Improved Poisons talent) chance of the victim being poisoned for 12 seconds. The poison will deal damage over time. It can stack up to 5 times on the same victim.
Because deadly poison deals damage over time, it prevents rogues afflicted with it from stealthing and prevents all players from bandaging for more than a second. However, its continuing damage causes many forms of crowd control to break. Deadly poison stacks up to 5 times, making it harder to remove with some spells.
Deadly Poison Ranks
All ranks of Deadly Poison do an additional 0.12 * AP overall damage.
Deadly Poison is purchased from poison vendors.
- Vile Poisons increases the damage dealt by Deadly Poison by up to 20% and gives it up to an additional 30% chance to resist dispel effects.
- Improved Poisons increases the chance to apply Deadly Poison by up to 10%.
Tips and tactics
- Used in the Rogue's finishing move Envenom.
- Worthy to note is that deadly poison on the target causes damage that breaks Rogue's gouge and blind, important tools for control.
- The poison of choice for raid damage, it deals more damage than instant poison, though it is wasted when over-applied.